I wan't to stop gamesharing with someone, but can't make my xbox "my home ...

Discus and support I wan't to stop gamesharing with someone, but can't make my xbox "my home ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says 'Can't make this your home Xbox', 'You can have one home Xbox at a time, and switch between consoles up to three times per year.' I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeVi0uS, Jan 8, 2015.

1. DeVi0uS
    DeVi0uS Guest

It says 'Can't make this your home Xbox', 'You can have one home Xbox at a time, and switch between consoles up to three times per year.'

I haven't switched consoles 3 times, and I really want this person to stop having access to my digital games. How do I fix this?

:)

DeVi0uS, Jan 8, 2015
  2. ruckfoni
    ruckfoni Guest
    Gameshare question

I know that when you gameshare with someone you make their account your home Xbox. But what if I want to Gameshare with two friends? Would I have to keep switching their accounts as home back and forth?

ruckfoni, Jan 8, 2015
  3. Oh IVIaGiiC
    Oh IVIaGiiC Guest
    Xbox home reset.

Best Microsoft Helpdesk.

I have a problem with my friend i wan't to gameshare my games , but i got a error so he can't set my account on his xbox home .

Please reset xbox home .

Gamertag: ohIVIaGiiC

email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Thx.

Oh IVIaGiiC, Jan 8, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you are unable to set your console as your Home console then that suggests it has been changed 3 times in the past year.

If this is not the case then you'll need to contact phone support for more assistance. If you live in North America then please dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Jan 10, 2015
  5. I am in the same exact situation he plays my digits games all day, whenever he is signed on I can't play none of his digital copy until he turns his console or sign out he must have done something sneaky without telling me

UNDEADCORPSE387, Oct 31, 2018
  6. S092 SII Jerome Win User

My Home Xbox

My Xbox said I could make my home Xbox again on the 8th of December. I just went to check and now I can't do it till the 15th of April. Thing is I didn't use any of my home Xbox switches and no one else has access to my account. Is there any way
    I can get the switches back?
    Hey NukedVisions,

It is possible that u have ran out of gameshares on your xbox, now the thing is with gamesharing is that your only allowed 3 gameshares a year as from july this year. My best guess is to chat with an ambassador online and to let them see if there is an issue

I hope this is useful to you
  7. Travis Pham1 Win User

How does gamesharing work?

that wasnt my question. If i were to gameshare with someone like a family member, would they lose live if they had bought it on that xbox? If they had also set my account as the home xbox?
  8. AilersCW Win User

Gamesharing

I tried it, but i still have the same problem, does the guy im gamesharing with have to make my xbox his home xbox?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to......Transfer Xbox games to another new/created Outlook or Xbox account?

10. Smwutches Win User

Home Xbox problem

First of all, you should be the only one changing your Home setting. If you gave your account information to someone else to gameshare, you're putting yourself and them at risk for being banned since that violates the code of conduct.

When you try changing your Home setting and it tells you it can't make the console your home, try clicking Help and then "Can't Make this my Home console". If eligible, you will be given a survey for a 1 time extra change. If that does not show up, then
    you'll have to wait until you changes are reset.
Thema:

1. I wan't to stop gamesharing with someone, but can't make my xbox "my home ... - Similar Threads - wan't stop gamesharing

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  6. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...: Please look under subject, Im new to this, and this typing is a killer d9c2551b-a5cb-4bc7-8872-29a30e612935
  9. My account was banned for modding my avatar color. I cant review the case, and I wan't my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account was banned for modding my avatar color. I cant review the case, and I wan't my ...: So I received an email notifying me that my "Taze Blackout" account would be permanently banned due to account avatar tampering. I understand that what I did was wrong, but my claim is that is it...
  10. I wan't to become a moderator from Spain.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wan't to become a moderator from Spain.: Hello, I wan't to be a moderator for free, I wan't to be in Spanish servers. I wan't to correct inappropriate behaviors in voice chat and mensages. My real name is Sergio Portilla, my GT is...