I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't...

Discus and support I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Due to having saved previous games and the only way I can start a new game is to delete some of the old saves, but I can't due to all the save files in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyberstrike nTo, Mar 31, 2022.

1. I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't...

Due to having saved previous games and the only way I can start a new game is to delete some of the old saves, but I can't due to all the save files in the cloud even when I delete the games off the HDD. The game is Dragon Age: Origins and all of it's DLC and Expansion Pack (and I have the same problem with Fable 3 as well). I want to start a brand new playthroughs on these games. I have the physical editions of these games.

:)

Cyberstrike nTo, Mar 31, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello Cyberstrike! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

You can remove your Xbox 360 save files from the cloud by opening your Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One, and then you press both the View+Menu buttons (two squares button and the three lines button). After that, you'll be in the Xbox 360 Guide Menu. There, go down to Manage Storage and select it. On the next screen, you need to find the save data for the game you want to start a new game, select it and then Delete it. After that, you should have completely deleted the save data.
  3. Grimnaur Win User

Elder Scrolls On-Line Tamriel Unlimited - Who is jumping in?

I will be playing it. I love the game on PC. I will be starting fresh on XB1 though. If anyone playing wants to add me, that would be great. I just got my a new XB1 and don't really have any friends yet.
  4. MA71LDA Win User

Reasons to keep the 360 into the Next Gen.

I'm deffo keeping my 360 regardless of whether I get an Xbox One at launch mainly for GTAV, plus I want to playthrough Dishonored, LA Noire CE and Killer is Dead. Quick question though - if I transferred my gamertag to my XB1, would I have recover my gamertag
    everytime I wanted to recommence with saved games on my 360? That's the main reason I don't want an XB1 on launch, I'm tempted to play my 360 games then be done and dusted before jumping ship to the next gen.
  5. WhoTooted Win User

500GB Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle - No DLC Codes

To clarify, I want to play the Alan Wake game and the DLC on the 360...not the XB1.

The Alan Wake game installed on the 360 from the store when I redeemed it via the web based store and choose to send to my download que. However, only the game downloaded to the 360. No DLC. Added, when I go to the web based store or on my 360, the game
    and the DLC both have prices and give no appearance that I now own them, even though it literally just downloaded and installed the Alan Wake game.

It's a little comical to think this was intentional, as it's a 360 game playable on the XB1 and touted for it's backwards compatibility. Yet, you can't download and play the same content ON YOUR 360.

Ironic.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

What kind of console do you want?

I just want the next xbox to continue with backwards compatibility. I want to keep playing my 360 and xb1 games.
Thema:

1. I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't... - Similar Threads - start play though

2. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  3. XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...: XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again on it's own and does this over and...
  4. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC when playing quite heavy games. My PC is dead and the fan is very strong, if you want to say my PC is not strong enough, all this time I have been playing IT games...
  7. Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone: Whenever trying to play console remotely from iOS app, loading screen frequently just black, or only flashes the “rocket” loading screen before turning black. Does not load after restarting app,...
  8. Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again: I played medieval dynasty on pc via xbox app and i wanted play it on xbox ( i’m using same account on both devices) but unfortunatelly i had to start again. Is it possible that can be some fix to...
  9. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  10. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...