I want to see a movie but my xbox 360 console asks me the access code parental control and ...

Discus and support I want to see a movie but my xbox 360 console asks me the access code parental control and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; acabo de comprar mi xbox hace una semana y quiero ver una pelicula pero mi consola xbox 360 me pide el codigo de acceso de control paternal y ademas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuctorialLamb1, Mar 28, 2016.

1. I want to see a movie but my xbox 360 console asks me the access code parental control and ...

acabo de comprar mi xbox hace una semana y quiero ver una pelicula pero mi consola xbox 360 me pide el codigo de acceso de control paternal y ademas tampoco tengo la respuesta a la pregunta para restablecer el codigo, como puedo cambiar mi codigo? o que
    debo hacer ?

[Translation]

I just bought my xbox a week ago and want to see a movie but my xbox 360 console asks me the access code parental control and also not have the answer to the question to reset the code, as I change my code? or should I do?

:)

SuctorialLamb1, Mar 28, 2016
  2. parental code

Hey,

luciachassier, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Parental control

Hello, I need help because I forgot my access code for the parental control and the answer to the question to reset my access code.

Can you help me please.

Thanks.

CobraSquare49, Mar 28, 2016
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

I want to see a movie but my xbox 360 console asks me the access code parental control and ...

Hi there,

it sounds like there is a family passcode set up on the console.

If that is indeed the case then in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID of the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on your
    end.

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Retrict Daughter's Purchases

I suggest you to set the parental controls for that console. The Xbox 360 console lets you customize and manage your family's access to games, movies, and television content. The Xbox 360 parental controls can be used to control both the console itself and
    access to content on Xbox Live, including:

Which games can be played.

Which movies and TV shows can be watched.

How long each family member can use the console on a daily or weekly basis.

Whether or not a family member can access Xbox Live.

For step by step instructions check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

I also found this for you: Use Family Safety settings to control Hulu Plus access

You can use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched with the Hulu Plus app. For example, if your Family Settings restrict viewing of R-rated content through your console and you select a restricted program to watch, you will be
    prompted to enter the Family Settings pass code.

For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows using a pass code, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
  7. WPAK Win User

I want to see a movie but my xbox 360 console asks me the access code parental control and also not have the answer to the question to reset the code, as I change my code?

Hi there,

it sounds like there is a family passcode set up on the console.

If that is indeed the case then in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID of the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on your
    end.

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. XBF Lance J Win User

Blokada rodzicielska [Parental Lock]

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for the quick response. You can begin resetting the lock by checking out our

360 Parental Reset
    article. You will be asked to register the Xbox 360 unto your account, after which you can request a reset code in order to obtain access to all the features of your new console. Cheers :D
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

Parental security code on secondhand Xbox 360

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. As you've purchased a secondhand Xbox 360 and are still being asked for a code for parental access, I recommend that you follow the steps in our support article entitled How
    to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360
    which will guide you on how to achieve this and either change or remove that setting.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out a bit more.
Thema:

1. I want to see a movie but my xbox 360 console asks me the access code parental control and ... - Similar Threads - movie 360 console

2. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  3. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  4. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...
  5. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?: I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also. f09ef27d-306f-4caa-b73c-1b2568d0b225
  6. What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

in XBoX on Windows
    What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...: What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc???? When is MS, Xbox, anyone going to let us know anything???...
  7. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...
  8. Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable: Hey Xbox... MS.... The Xbox 360 Movies and TV app has been "unavailable" for about three weeks.... A few people have realized this not being able to watch any content on the 360... Is this...
  9. Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?: Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available? Is it being worked on or has it been shut down? Multiple people have complained about it, but there hasn't been any answers......
  10. Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...: Xbox 360 Movies and TV app seems to be down... Is it being serviced? I can't watch any purchased movies on my Xbox 360... I've tried all the troubleshooting on the support page so is the issue on...