I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

Discus and support I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaylyn Peterson, Oct 9, 2023.

1. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24

:)

Jaylyn Peterson, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Jaylyn, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the in-game currency you purchased, use the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please just keep in mind the terms of refund eligibility found on the previous website:

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund
    Just keep in mind If the purchase was for VC (digital currency) and he spent the VC already then your refund request is very likely going to get denied.
  4. Kahlil_[ Win User

Nba 2k23 Refund

2k I want to refund my builds vc I messed up and I don’t have anymore money. Can you please give me my vc back.
  5. Zy five Win User

Nba 2k23 Refund

2k23 i spent 50 dollars on 2k on a build and I accidentally deleted it when I already spent it on the build. I want a refund because i don’t know how to get my vc back and I really need it. So if I can get my money back to redo everything and get my build than that would really help.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Refund Denied, how do I dispute this?

Hello, I recently purchased VC for the new NBA 2K24 game, however, I accidentally purchased too much for too much money and can’t afford it. I had already spent the VC when I realized, and my refund request was denied. I desperately need this money back, please help. I can’t find a way to contact a human over this issue and just really need some help in getting this money back. Thanks.
    If youve already spent the VC then im sorry to tell you but your chances of getting a refund are slim to none.

If you hadn't already spent it you may have been able to get a refund but not if its already been spent.

• For single-use items (like consumables and in-game currency), your request is likely eligible only if the consumable was not redeemed or used.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
Thema:

1. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc - Similar Threads - refund money spent

2. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  5. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  6. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  7. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  8. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....
  9. My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do?: I have my bank card stored on the xbox so I can quickly buy games without having to type all the info in, my account was hacked and whoever got into my account used MY Bank card to buy the new...
  10. Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.: Good afternoon, I want to return the money spent for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. Subscription has been renewed today. I needed it in order to play Forza Horizon 4, but since with this...