I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident

Discus and support I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a pack on Fortnite and I thought it was the one I wanted but I bought it and it wasn't the one I thought I was buying so I go to refund it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BJG323 ©️™️, Sep 10, 2023.

1. I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident

I bought a pack on Fortnite and I thought it was the one I wanted but I bought it and it wasn't the one I thought I was buying so I go to refund it and it says you have used up you're refunds yet I haven't used any this year I am confused can someone help

:)

BJG323 ©️™️, Sep 10, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi BJG323 ©️™️,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with processing a requesting a for the incorrect Fortnite pack that you bought. We truly understand how frustrating this can be, especially when you paid something for incorrect item and you can't get a refund for it.

We recommend that you need to speak with our Xbox Live support. It's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further check your concern and provide you a timely resolution with your concern.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. GHOSTHAKAI_38 Win User

Why won’t Microsoft allow me to cancel my Fortnite subscription?

My friend accidentally bought the Fortnite crew pack on my account. I want to refund this please. I have seen your refund page but my subscription is not available to refund. Please help me out sir and transfer my money to my Microsoft balance.
  4. Bark_LB Win User

Refund

You won't be banned. Simple accidents like this happen and it sounds like support was nice enough to grant you that refund, so just be more careful next time! I still have some of the PUBG currency from when I accidentally bought a starter pack and then
    got a refund
  5. said absi Win User

Hello You sent me 8 thousand Iraqi dinars and I don't know why Can you tell me please why you sent me this money. Thanks

Yes I asked for a refund because I bought some vbucks in Fortnite but it took a long time so I spent the vbucks and bought some stuff in Fortnite and after i bought the stuff you refunded me the money
  6. Codebreaker556 Win User

A refund for the game

Hi i accidently bought 2k17 preorder on the card and i just need a refund.
Thema:

1. I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident - Similar Threads - refund Fortnite pack

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  5. Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.: I made an accidental purchase of the Sapphire Hagiri Quest Pack thinking it was something it was not it was my mistake but I got my refund and everything so that's good. However I noticed when I...
  6. I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack: I bought the crew pack like 2 days ago and a changed my mind and i need a refund 800f9ba8-9e9f-4812-8fcc-5cc8621c5305
  7. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42
  8. i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose...: can u just reset my credits and give me £40 back 9b4c89cc-ae35-4b2a-90e5-e854ff26ef73
  9. Fortnite Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Refund: Hey so I’ve got a question. So I’m gonna say about the beginning of last week I bought $20 worth of VBucks which would be 2800 VBucks and I purchased I think 1 or 2 items with them. However, I...
  10. I want a refund on fortnite crew.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund on fortnite crew.: It charged me for Fortnite crew when I forgot to cancel my subscription. Is there any way I can get a refund of that? 178c2b8b-a97e-44d3-aa1a-a80748c3863e