I want to recover and change my account settings

Discus and support I want to recover and change my account settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good afternoon My problem is that I would like to change my account (I wanted to change the sharing settings with "all"). The question is that when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JuanAvila14, Sep 18, 2018.

1. JuanAvila14
    JuanAvila14 Guest

:)

JuanAvila14, Sep 18, 2018
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    Trouble with changing the WLID associated with my GT.

You should recover the account B profile associated to the email you want to change your account A to.

So you recover account B - Change it's WLID to a new email address, then change Account A(the one you want to use) to the email you removed from Account B.

Hope that makes sense I want to recover and change my account settings :)

juan van, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Sep 18, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

so in short you can't access your security settings etc, due to a no longer in use Phone number, Correct?

If so, then please see the steps on this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/security/update-security-information

That option will allow to remove all security options, but keep in mind that it will lock you out for certain settings for at least 30 days, this is a security measure.

My assumption is that you won't be able to change the setting you like for the next 30 days, but after that it should be possible.

Let us know the results

5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey JuanAvila14

What can also be done for this particular issue is going through an
    ACSR
    form (account recovery form) or try another device (computer, phone, tablet, ect). Let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: