i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on...

Discus and support i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do i change it so it does this ive changed my email preferences but it still uses the old one for my xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michele B3, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Michele B3
    Michele B3 Guest

i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on...

how do i change it so it does this ive changed my email preferences but it still uses the old one for my xbox account

:)

Michele B3, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on my xbox

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Michele, by your description you must be referring to an Alias change on your account.

If you want to change the email that logs into your account or add another alternative email, see the procedures in the link below.

Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
  3. SSondag Win User

I want to change my email I used to create my other account Sarton115 to the email I used to create this one

You will still need the email and the password from your old account in order to change it to your new email address. If you don't remember the WLID (email) that is associated with the gamertag you can call customer support 1-800-429-4969 and they can possibly
    provide that email to you after you verify all info on the account.
  4. BrennanBrennan Win User

Xbox one S and Xbox one X in same house

Thank you. Can i create a second account using my same email? My kids are only 9 and i dont want them having an account. If not, I will have to use my husbands email to create a new account, but that means he will have to participate in the process as I
    cant access his email directly. So, once i have a new account, i designate that account as home for both consolea, but use the new account to sign into one of the consoles.
  5. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Yes. My Roblox account was made on Xbox without an email address and I need to put my email on it so I can use it on my other devices like my phone and computer I don’t want to start another account because I’ve put money and time into my account and I don’t want to lose it all.
  6. BrennanBrennan Win User

Xbox one S and Xbox one X in same house

thank you, i will look into that, but i still dont want to create an email for either of my kids, so if the kid account cant use my same email that is linked to my current account, it wont help.
Thema:

1. i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on... - Similar Threads - put another email

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. How I can put on UPnP ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can put on UPnP ?: I was on a ticket and the guy says to check the router and disable nat and put again on, but in the router site I can't do that, what I should to do? e6a0ed20-cf30-4e37-8981-11ade85b5d4d
  8. When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps: When I put in the [slightly damaged] disc, it's spins, does stage normal sounds that I hear and then it's a quiet beeeeep then it goes back to the sounds and it repeats, any ideas why?...
  9. If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, can that child switch to another profile or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, can that child switch to another profile or...: If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, will that child be able to change profiles? Or will they have to enter a password in order to go from their account to the adult one?...
  10. Can i recover games from suspended account and put them on another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover games from suspended account and put them on another one?: At the beginning of the month, my account got hacked, I made multiple tickets but they couldn't do anything but suspend my account. I have years of playing and progress and I wonder if I can get...