I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

Discus and support I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT cf0bf4dc-5a59-42fa-9b01-565d212b01bb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WizenedCoder362, May 11, 2018.

1. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

:)

WizenedCoder362, May 11, 2018
  2. dj Doro
    dj Doro Guest
    mouse for xbox

i play battlefield 3 and many players use mouse :|

xbox no sell oficial mouse and keyboard
    adapter ?

i cant to play with controller I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT :(

dj Doro, May 11, 2018
  3. USB Wireless Keyboard and mouse

I have a usb wireless mouse+keybord and i cant really use it on my xbox ... Is there a way i can use them

Catalyst21234, May 11, 2018
  4. Clone Redeye
    Clone Redeye Guest

Mouse and keyboard support isn't on the Xbox.

Clone Redeye, May 12, 2018
  5. Clone Redeye Win User

Mouse and keyboard support isn't on the Xbox.
  6. EDKILL13 Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

No you cant use a wireless mouse on Xbox atm...maybe one day.....
  7. ngocphi Win User

Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?

Typically you use your controller

Or wireless headsets that is xbox compatible

Since ypi are using mouse and keyboard you cant you will.just have to buy a wireless headset or wait for the offical xbox mouse and keyboard and maybe it will have a port
  8. Tarnend Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

i am pretty sure you cant as the xbox would have to have a built in receiver for a mouse and it doesnt, and the console itself doesnt support bluetooth, so unfortunately you cant.

Regards
  9. MateusFontana Win User

I cant play online

Try the following, please.

Go to settings>apps>apps and features>find the Xbox app, when you find it click the left mouse button on it, then select advanced options, click finish and then restore or repair.
Thema:

1. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT - Similar Threads - PLAY WIRELESS MOUSE

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing: My Xbox has a perfect wireless signal to the Wi-Fi. I have run all the tests and everything is working great but whenever get into an online game mode my internet connection is basically...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset not playing laptop audio suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset not playing laptop audio suddenly: Hey there! I have an Xbox Wireless Headset (just warranted a few months ago) and I stream games from my Xbox Series X to OBS-Twitch on my ROG laptop. Since November my headset has connected to the...
  5. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...
  6. while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but...: while playing on pc through gamepad xbox (connected by adapter from xbox) it disconnects and then connects, but no longer works although the xbox button is lit, and after that it does not work...
  7. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  8. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a
  9. Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?: I have a second generation I believe wireless Xbox 360 controller, it's not the new Xbox console or the Xbox one remote it's the previous one that used to get the red ring. Just wondering if that...
  10. Can I use mic through wireless earbuds through remote play on android device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use mic through wireless earbuds through remote play on android device: Can I use mic on wireless earbuds through remote play on android device c2edfe80-8420-453c-8132-f329b8e415ad