I want to play the Modern Warfare campaign, but the option doesn't even show up.

Discus and support I want to play the Modern Warfare campaign, but the option doesn't even show up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play the CoD Modern Warfare Remastered campaign, but I don't even have the option to. I'm guessing this is because I don't have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eternalbluespace48, Apr 5, 2023.

1. I want to play the Modern Warfare campaign, but the option doesn't even show up.

I'm trying to play the CoD Modern Warfare Remastered campaign, but I don't even have the option to. I'm guessing this is because I don't have the multiplayer pack installed, but I can't even install it because it's just giving me the "Oops, we don't know what happened there" error! For information, I'm playing on the disk version, on the original Xbox One.

:)

Eternalbluespace48, Apr 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I want to play the Modern Warfare campaign, but the option doesn't even show up.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Gaurav Biswas_05 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare XBox One

I bought the digital version of ‘Modern Warfare’ and in the offline mode, it shows ‘Buy Modern Warfare’ in place of ‘Campaign’. Activision must do something about this
  4. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

5. The Chad118 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 (standard physical edition) says I need to purchase the game again

This did not resolve the issue. I still do not have the option to access Modern Warfare. It only shows options to pre-order Modern Warfare 2, Play Warzone, or Purchase Vanguard. If I view it in the store it says I own the game.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can’t play COD MW Campaign

Can you please validate if these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
Thema:

1. I want to play the Modern Warfare campaign, but the option doesn't even show up. - Similar Threads - play Modern Warfare

2. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Cant play modern warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play modern warfare 3: Just upgraded the vault edition of cod to include mw3, and I have everything downloaded, and when I get to the main menu it says I need to purchase modern warfare 3 to play. I'm on exbox series S...
  5. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  6. Can I play modern warfare III on multiple accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play modern warfare III on multiple accounts: Hello I’m having problems with modern warfare III I have it purchased on my account but when I try play on my other account I use for zombies it won’t let me play it says I need to purchase the...
  7. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  8. Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer.: I am incredibly disappointed with this release of Modern Warfare 3. A totally unfinished and rushed product. I used to look forward to every campaign because of the linear beautifully rendered...
  9. Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?: Why can't I play modern warfare 3 multiplayer tonight? ff4756b7-4e06-4550-b064-7152d0a97005
  10. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732