I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app?

Discus and support I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there an app that will allow me to play PC games on Xbox series X? For example Star Citizen, Starfield. d0622cbb-d256-4501-aaa7-ea4ce0aaac55 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allan Warren1, Mar 2, 2023.

1. I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app?

Is there an app that will allow me to play PC games on Xbox series X? For example Star Citizen, Starfield.

:)

Allan Warren1, Mar 2, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It is unlikely you will ever find competing cloud services on a game console.

The game is not on consoles, and will likely never be, as they don’t want to do the approval process. Chris Roberts has been very vocal on this.

While it’s possible that SQ42, the single player could hit consoles, that would require them to actually finish it. It’s been ten years since the Kickstarter

If you want to play, you need to buy a PC, even if it comes to a cloud, you will need a PC for the foreseeable future
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

There are apps that allow PS5 users to stream PC games, but they still need a PC to run the game on, and then it needs to be streamed to the console, but there is no app that im aware off that would allow a Playstation to run PC games. The closest thing would be running emulators that run old PS1, SNES games etc, but nothing that can emulate a PC.
  4. Allan Warren1 Win User

Maybe I'm mistaken but there are apps that allow PS 5 users to run games that are not native to the platform. Is there something similar for Xbox?
  5. Allan Warren1 Win User

I am aware that the game is not available on Xbox Series X. What I am asking is there a program or application that permits the running of Windows games on Xbox?
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox play anywhere program. Could you be more specific?
    There are Microsoft games that, if you buy the Xbox version, you automatically get the PC version. This means that you can play the PC game at work during your lunch, save, and then at home continue from where you left off on your Xbox.
Thema:

1. I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app? - Similar Threads - play star citizen

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Can I play star citizen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play star citizen: I'm getting the TJD T101 handheld games g device 32gb 2TB 10inch screen would I play star citizen with it it's windows 11 rizen 7 fc433717-b18e-4351-9e44-22dbf221a461
  4. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  5. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  6. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  7. I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".: I play on the xbox x, 300mb fibre connection, connected to a 65 inch screen. 99% of the time the problem occurs when loading between screens. Ie: I have transwarped to somewhere, or out of a quest...
  8. I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?: Just need to know if I'm able to play it on the Xbox one s. c644b142-4f1d-490b-b281-484aa8a2e2db
  9. How to play 2 player on Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play 2 player on Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer: I picked up this game from Game Pass today. I'm trying to get it to work so we can play the 2 player mode. I sign in first as one profile when I start the game. I select the 2 player option. It...
  10. How do you locate galaxy free play mode once you enter an episodes free play mode on Star...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you locate galaxy free play mode once you enter an episodes free play mode on Star...: How do you locate galaxy free play mode once you enter an episodes free play mode on Star Wars The Skywalker Saga? f8cd61be-1863-447e-8e85-ddaccf1d1ab3