I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

Discus and support I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skyXn, Aug 12, 2023.

1. skyXn
    skyXn Guest

I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account I already tried all my accounts none of them work I want to unlink that account even if it means losing evrything on it I don't remember the Password or e-mail I just want it unlinked from everything so I can link with the new one also I am on ps4

:)

skyXn, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Dannykillz21 Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hello, I just downloaded the new update for Minecraft and was prompted to sign into my microsoft account. I did so, but it says “Failed to login: We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong” Please help me fix this so I can
    play cross platform with my friends finally.

Thank You
    Well im trying to login onto my microsoft on my ps4 for cross play but it says failed to login
  3. Bryce Valdespino Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hello, I just downloaded the new update for Minecraft and was prompted to sign into my microsoft account. I did so, but it says “Failed to login: We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong” Please help me fix this so
    I can play cross platform with my friends finally. Please I want to play many different online servers with and without my friends!
  4. ManciscaDarwin Win User

xbox live sign in minecraft android

I have been experiencing the same problem with the Minecraft Xbox live sign in. I pressed the 'Sign In' button and it just shows me a black screen for a sec then it came back to Minecraft telling it failed to log in to the Xbox account. So I tried downloding
    Xbox on my mobile and sign in there then tried signing in on the Minecraft but the same thing happened. I even tried uninstalling then installing the Minecraft again and same thing happend. I also tried doing this on my friend's phone but it also did not work.
    Please tell us what to do I really want to play multiplayer. Thanks.
  5. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  6. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
Thema:

1. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign... - Similar Threads - play minecraft try

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  5. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...
  6. Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes: Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes and crashes and now i cant acces my world as report-1 [img] 62d6fc34-0c6f-4bfa-a225-2dcbbd141887
  7. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  8. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  9. Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i try to join he say unable to connect to the server can you help me I play on ps4 my account name is...
  10. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...