I want to play GTA V online on Xbox 360 and every time I place calls to update the profile ...

Discus and support I want to play GTA V online on Xbox 360 and every time I place calls to update the profile ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 6a041189-2113-4004-9a06-94e5489283f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnfittedRegent1, Oct 6, 2016.

1. I want to play GTA V online on Xbox 360 and every time I place calls to update the profile ...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

UnfittedRegent1, Oct 6, 2016
  2. GTA V Online not having correct permissions

This is my first time using Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 and I set up my account 2 days ago. For the past 2 days, whenever I try to play GTA V online, it won't let me access it and only shows the message "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to
    access Xbox LIVE functionally." On both my Xbox and my computer I have tried to change the setting that isn't letting me play online but I can't figure out how to do it or what setting I need to change. I have searched forums and on youtube for help and neither
    have given anything I've be able to use.

I do have an Xbox Live 12 month Gold Membership and I do have my settings do allow me to play mature or adult games.

Please help!! Thank you,

GhostlyPegasus2, Oct 6, 2016
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    PLEASE HELP ME PLEAS :'(

What is it you want to achieve? Do you want to find out why the money was deducted? If so, check
    Sign in to your Microsoft account

Do you want to get yourself playing online now that it has been deducted? Try performing a Live Network Connection Test and then attempt to play online.

support.xbox.com/.../connectivity-solutions

If that does not work, try re-downloading the profile.

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Let us know how that goes.

~

The point of the latter two steps is to force a synchronisation of the Live service, so it updates your Gold status.

maxen, Oct 6, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I want to play GTA V online on Xbox 360 and every time I place calls to update the profile ...

If this is the account you're using, you need a gold subscription in order to play online.

Also, you should not post your email address on a public forum.

Smwutches, Oct 7, 2016
  5. KevinSchneider3 Win User

Xbox 360 GTA 5

I don't have/play GTA V Online. I have GTA 5 as Disc (CD) — I currently have no Xbox live Gold membership / you don't need that to play GTA V — I already completed every mission. I just want to continue playing it as usual, but like I said I'm stuck in
    the Story-Mode loading screen.
  6. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
  7. Smwutches Win User

I want to play GTA V online on Xbox 360 and every time I place calls to update the profile settings. How do I update and what option do it? Someone help me please

If this is the account you're using, you need a gold subscription in order to play online.

Also, you should not post your email address on a public forum.
  8. MerceNineRY Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

so i was right after all! it says on the sticky concerning Online, that GTA Online takes place before the events of the SP GTA V. So Technically the Online portion is the event that kicks of GTA V...

and to add Credibilty on this, is that an Xbox Ambassador post this information! HA

:)
  9. Im Jelly Man Win User

ADD ME GIRL GAMER :)

If only there was a way to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One.The graphic for Gta V or Gta Online would be incredible.
Thema:

1. I want to play GTA V online on Xbox 360 and every time I place calls to update the profile ... - Similar Threads - play GTA online

2. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  3. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  4. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  5. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  6. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  7. Why can I not play GTA online on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play GTA online on the Xbox one: When I try to play gta online it done not give me the Option to pick online even if I have Xbox game pass ultimate and it just puts me in story mode some help me...
  8. GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...: I am trying to access GTA online but I cannot. Please help 29c062a4-9f7d-43b8-baf2-0e68caf4a59f
  9. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  10. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...