I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...

Discus and support I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem with the pins. Please try again soon." Help me please! How to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rigels Topi, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Rigels Topi
    Rigels Topi Guest

I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...

I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem with the pins. Please try again soon." Help me please! How to fix it?

:)

Rigels Topi, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem with the pins. Please try again soon." Help me please!

3. tohellnbak Win User

Any one else getting to this point?

Like someone said. If there is a game I want to play, I just say it (luxury of using the kinect). As for what is in my games "folder" I see no need to go there unless I have no clue what to play, then I just browse... then end up using voice command anyway.
    As for the pins on the home screen, I keep those to TV shows on Netflix & Amazon, websites I access etc etc
  4. choppyseize Win User

How do I get the entertainment tab to display?

You can pin Netflix and other streaming services to your home page. You can customize it to look how you want. You can even add a background image.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

What do you like the most about your Xbox One?

I like that I can do everything through my X1.... watch TV to go gaming to go to Netflix without touching a remote or changings inputs on my TV. Having my favorites pinned to the home page is great. Just an overall enjoyable device.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

home page tiles

Hey there Refit! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you take a picture of what you're seeing so we can make sure we're on the same page? It sounds like you're seeing Battlefield 4 pinned to your homepage as well as in your recent items tiles, which is entirely normal.

For example: If I have Netflix pinned and I was watching a movie, then I went to my home, I'll still see Netflix as a pin as well as in my recent items.

At any rate, if you still have questions hit us back with a picture and we'll see about getting things figured out. ^_^
Thema:

1. I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem... - Similar Threads - pin website netflix

2. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  3. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  6. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  7. Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna

in XboX Insiders
    Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna: Hi chaps, been playing Luna on Edge browser with game controls (thanks Microsoft for that). Is there a way to pin or install the Luna site as an app as you can on windows. submitted by...
  8. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  9. On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?: How can I set up my pin to login to the PC for PlayStation? It won’t let me get past the login e8899ac7-6ce6-4a78-a9a5-6f2c13c9df37
  10. Xbox pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox pin: Does the Xbox pin reset after a few days so I can try again? Because I can’t remember my password. I no longe have access to my email for that account. Will the pin reset or no?...