I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help

Discus and support I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AVrr3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AVrr3, Aug 2, 2020.

1. /u/AVrr3
    /u/AVrr3 Guest

I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help

/u/AVrr3, Aug 2, 2020
  2. heldersantoso4 Win User

cant remove billing off of banned acc

i have a question on how to remove my credit card off of my recently banned account. i do not want it to keep paying the live subscription as it is wasting money. if someone could help me figure out howto take it off, that would be great. my old gamertag
    is xSCOTxHaVoK. thanks
    How to stop keep taking money 4 my credit card I'm no longer Xbox Live subscribe I just cancelling but they still take money for my credit card I will like to stop that
  3. l0 PUNISHER 0I Win User

how can I pay my xbox live gold subscription with the microsoft account balance

help. will not let me pay the xbox live gold with the microsoft balance
    I want to know if i can pay my subscription with money in my account balance
  4. DPPP Win User

How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?

I know how to to manage _my_ subscriptions but how can i manage _my child’s_ subscriptions and purchases? I have a family grouping set up and do NOT want to leave an active credit card on my childrens’ accounts nor leave auto-pay on for their accounts
    that i may not have full access to
  5. suzi bremner Win User

I’m trying to play the ea fc trial on my account via xbox family but it won’t work?

I set up the EA subscription on my own account and want to share it with my son (child account) and don’t know how. He wants to play the free trail of FC24 but I don’t want him to log into my profile to do it. Any ideas?
  6. SwagxArk Win User

Someone I don’t know on my account

You need to get in touch with xbox immediately! If not they can do something to get you banned permanenty! This happened to me on the 6th...my case is still being reviewed after i sent screenshots showing that someone in the Netherlands accessed my account! I cant play any games or communicate with anyone and thousands of dollars spent on that account are gone until its reversed! Microsoft doesn't seem to care and i haven't seen anyone who has went through the same problem get their account back....
Thema:

1. I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help - Similar Threads - pay subscription Microsoft

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. How do I cancel a subscription I’m paying that's inactive

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel a subscription I’m paying that's inactive: My son old profile is inactive since April 23 but I’m still paying monthly. My son has new profile which I’m also paying for. Problem is we do not have access to old profile as ex husband email...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. How I can cancel my diseased son’s subscription and stop paying for it ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can cancel my diseased son’s subscription and stop paying for it ?: How I can cancel my diseased son’s subscription and stop paying for it? ed596ed3-2a8c-4b8c-8f65-69f921007ba8
  6. Hello all. I pay an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all. I pay an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title...: Hello all. For a few years I have paid an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title page comes up but the app. will not open. I have not had this problem before. Any...
  7. Multiple users on just one account, without paying subscriptions multiple times

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple users on just one account, without paying subscriptions multiple times: How to have multiple accounts in a game on Gaming Hub, without having to pay the same subscription multiple times? For example, in GTA V. I wanted to play with two accounts in online mode, one of...
  8. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...: I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years...
  9. Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?: So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you...
  10. Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but...: I am being billed $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft Corporation for Solitaire Premium Edition, but I can't find the app on my computer and I can't find a URL for a download. I'm paying...