I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...

Discus and support I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please I need this issue to be fixed or like changed around in some way. So I can at least pay for my gamepass ultimate as I have a card for three... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yung gravyOi, May 1, 2021.

1. Yung gravyOi
    Yung gravyOi Guest

I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...

Please I need this issue to be fixed or like changed around in some way. So I can at least pay for my gamepass ultimate as I have a card for three months, but unfortunatel. Can't use it as it's overdue. Please if anyone can help thank you.

:)

Yung gravyOi, May 1, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards because of this

Overdue payments can only be paid with credit card or paypal.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards because of this

Hello @Yung gravyOi, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

Regarding your explanation, I believe you will need to follow the instructions on this link and your issue should be resolved.

Why was the payment for my Xbox subscription declined? | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Booper_dooper Win User

Gift card

can i pay for my overdue subscription with a gift card that has money
  5. Jellyspuds Win User

Xbox gift card code doesn’t work

It’s not a game pass gift card I’m aware that I already have ultimate on my account which I pay for, it is just a standard gift card with money on it that isn’t working for some reason.
  6. gjest.brk Win User

What happens if I redeem a Xbox game pass ultimate code while having an active game pass core membership?

It would convert the remaining Game Pass Core to Ultimate at a ratio of 3:2.
    That would be a problem because i didnt redeem my game pass core with a gift card. My dad pays it automatically every month.
Thema:

1. I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards... - Similar Threads - pay game pass

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  4. Will my Microsoft account balance be used when auto-paying for ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Microsoft account balance be used when auto-paying for ultimate game pass: If I have a balance of $10 in my Microsoft account and I have an active debit card being used for auto pay on my ultimate game pass will the $10 in my Microsoft account get used first then the...
  5. Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay: Hi all, I have one month and three months free Game Pass Ultimate with my two laptop computers purchased, when I claimed it from Microsoft Store -> library, it asked me to pay, [img] [img]...
  6. Is this why we pay for game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this why we pay for game pass?: I'm trying to play on cloud gaming, but it seems to be frozen when I click the play button. I've tried on Starfield and other titles... Its a frozen screen. What's the solution?...
  7. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  8. Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??: My son has an Xbox at his dad's house and an Xbox at my house. He signs into the same account but is it right that I also have to pay £12.99 a month for an ultimate game pass when his dad has...
  9. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  10. My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...: My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do 89469cac-025f-4c36-89c7-8cf615f076ba