I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

Discus and support I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alright, I got the invitation email for halo infinite that says that I made it into the technical test. Now, how do I unlock it? I'm playing on pc btw.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EpistimonKapetanios, Sep 22, 2021.

1. I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

Alright, I got the invitation email for halo infinite that says that I made it into the technical test. Now, how do I unlock it? I'm playing on pc btw.

submitted by /u/EpistimonKapetanios
    [link] [comments]

/u/EpistimonKapetanios, Sep 22, 2021
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

Halo Infinite Flight - Unable to sign in

HI KarakasCZE,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear that you could not participate in the recent Halo Infinite Flight. For future flight issues please visit the following Halo Infinite Support Site to potentially remedy any issues you may be having. Errors & Issues FAQ – Halo Insider Support (halowaypoint.com)
  3. Fast Chet Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Halo Infinite and Flight Sim.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

What is YOUR most anticipated game coming to the next generation of consoles?

Halo Infinite, the new Flight Sim, Cyberpunk 2077 for me.
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?

Hard one, I have 4 in my mind right now, Halo Infinite, MS Flight Simulator, Ori and Minecraft Dungeons. Halo is my favorite one but all of them I really want to play right now.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

May i know if you already done all this?

Step 1: Make sure you’re signed up to the Halo Insider program

Step 2: Ensure you have the entitlement to Halo Infinite (Campaign). (i.e. you have purchased it or have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription)

Step 3: If you’re participating on Xbox, have the Xbox Insider app downloaded, and opt into the Network Co-Op flight program once the flight is live. If you’re playing on Steam, you’ll be sent a unique key via Halo Insider communications to download the flighting build.

Step 4: Launch the build, party up with friends, and jump into Zeta Halo!

By the way, did you already received the invitation?

You’re going to receive like a redeemable key once you’re invited to test the co-op insider.

According to this official Halo thread:
    “ Flights are their own separate builds from the retail game, meaning they are their own separate download. The flight should be smaller than the main game, but you’ll still have to download. So if you’re out of storage, clear some. Then of course you’ll have to wait during the download time too.

So, when you get access to a flight you redeem the code like you would with steam-keys. The flight will pop up like a new game. It should say “Halo Infinite - Insider” That’s how they did it before launch and for MCC. Since this is co-op, they might do what they did before and send extra codes to you so you can send it to friends.”

Source: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/c/community/hal...

If you didn’t receive the invitation yet and you’re installing the already existing Halo Infinite - Insider from your owned library, that’s the issue.
Thema:

I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

1. I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email. - Similar Threads - participate Halo Infinite

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?: To whom it may concern, I received a ban for not being polite to some anonymous person sending me a message. If you dont want to hear something, dont send someone a message you do not know. This...
  5. I can not properly login to Forza Motorsport and can't participate any multiplayer race...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not properly login to Forza Motorsport and can't participate any multiplayer race...: Tittle. I'm basically can not play fm properly and it happened yesterday I couldn't face this issue before. I'm on series x and I tried everything I could to fix it (cleaning caches, deleting my...
  6. Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?: If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person? Will they be able to join, but they are muted for me...
  7. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/e20231115reflow-bd3a09/index.html?game\_biz=hkrpg\_global&sign\_type=2&auth\_appid=e20231115invite&authkey\_ver=1&utm\_source=ingame&utm\_medium=tedian&lang=en&au...
  8. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: help me submitted by /u/Chefboymcgee [link] [comments]
  9. How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?: I was recently suspended and am wanting to know how long its for but i don’t know how to check. a42447b1-8a22-4e02-b8c2-5a29b22e76ab
  10. your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...: The NAT type is fine for everything except my Xbox all of a sudden. How do I fix this? [img] 30a7494a-03b5-4afb-9e6c-0a8ccc99ab75