I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone....

Discus and support I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Here is my code: import { world, system } from '@minecraft/server'; world.beforeEvents.playerInteractWithBlock.subscribe(event => { if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChimmyChim, Nov 22, 2023.

1. ChimmyChim
    ChimmyChim Guest

I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone....

Here is my code:

import { world, system } from '@minecraft/server';

world.beforeEvents.playerInteractWithBlock.subscribe(event => {

if (event.itemStack) {

if (event.block.typeId === "minecraft:cobblestone" && event.itemStack.typeId === "minecraft:iron_pickaxe") {

event.itemStack.durability -= 100;

system.run(() => {

event.player.runCommand("setblock " + event.block.x + " " + event.block.y + " " + event.block.z + " stone");

});

}

}

});

everything works but the durability.

:)

ChimmyChim, Nov 22, 2023
  2. ChimmyChim Win User

I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone. Minecraft Bedrock JavaScript

Thank you, I'll try to delete this question and start from the site you provided.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone. Minecraft Bedrock JavaScript

Hi there ChimmyChim, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation you should contact the game developers directly (Mojang) so they can help you.

You can contact them through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, ChimmyChim, it's a pleasure to help.

Once again I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. GeorgeThePirate Win User

Pickaxe bug

I have noticed this. I think the game renders the last hit of a pickaxe the same as mining a block with you hand. Because if your last hit of a pickaxe is on dirt, you will still receive the dirt. However, your last hit on cobblestone will not produce
    cobblestone.

Every time I notice the health of my pick is really low, I just mine useless material until it breaks, so I don't accidentally lose precious iron or gold.
  6. a3DFanatic Win User

Notched Pickaxe?

I'm not sure if having the notched pickaxe makes a difference regarding jewels found when mining. I often get them when using a regular pickaxe. I think it's just random.
Thema:

1. I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone.... - Similar Threads - pickaxe's durability damaged

2. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...: Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x? abada44f-6720-471c-b5b0-07ae71c10b9a
  3. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  4. Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?

in XboX Insiders
    Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?: I have been through 14 help articles and I am unable to get a link for the chat or a number to call. Who do I contact and how do I go about doing that? submitted by /u/IntelligentDisk1045...
  5. so one day i fell asleep and i woke up my xbox was water damaged i left it upside down...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so one day i fell asleep and i woke up my xbox was water damaged i left it upside down...: one night i fell asleep and then the next day when is was about too play my hero ultra rumble my xbox wouldnt cut on so i asked my mom for tips then she said leave it upside down for 24 Hours so i...
  6. Lost ax and pickaxe. Has not returned. Please assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ax and pickaxe. Has not returned. Please assist.: So my wife has accidentally discarded her ax and pickaxe and it has not been returned. It has been 22 days and she has not received new ones in the mail or are they in the fridge or lost and...
  7. How durable are the elite controllers compared to regular controllers?

in XboX Insiders
    How durable are the elite controllers compared to regular controllers?: Both of my controllers have stopped working after a few years of use. I play Xbox pretty frequently (2-3 hours a day) and was curious as to if you believe an elite controller is worth the...
  8. Durability of consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Durability of consoles: I can’t understand how all the Xbox consoles seems to all fail or die. I have several, PlayStations 2 PlayStations 3 from 10-15+ years and they are all still working perfectly as are the newer...
  9. FEEDBACK: Considerations for next gen of controllers durability

in XboX Insiders
    FEEDBACK: Considerations for next gen of controllers durability: The durability of series X controllers is Bad; i have already bought 3 controllers and they are all presenting the same problem: Sensors. The sticks' sensors start to always read either an up or...
  10. Minty pickax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minty pickax: We redeemed the code for the minty pickax and the computer its said success! He was so excited but then when he went back to his xbox it is was nowhere to be found? Please help!!!...