i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

Discus and support i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Douglas Arthur2, Feb 9, 2024.

1. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that?

:)

Douglas Arthur2, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that?

Hi Douglas! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

In this case, you will have to directly contact Epic Games Support for further clarification as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Terraxen Win User

Epic games account Unlink

I want to Link my xbox account to my epic games on pc. But its saying I have used it already on a different email. I do no remmber this email. Is there a way i can unlink it throght miscrosoft?
    Unfortunately you will have to unlink through Epic.

Have you tried contacting Epic support so they can help you recover the account you have forgotten?

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/
  4. AndenMcLeod Win User

help to delete a linked epic account

How do i disconnect my epic games account without the epic games account? i recently went to link my xbox to epic and it said already linked to an account i have no clue what the account email or passwords is I do not know the display name
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a different account, but it keeps saying that my xbox account already has a epic games account for it.

This means that the email address that is currently on your xbox account is linked to a different epic games account than what you are wanting the best thing I can reccomend is to try and log into epicgames.com with the current email address on your current
    xbox profile and it should bring up an epic games account and see if there is a way to cancel that one or move it to your xbox this would have to be done through epic games not through MS
  6. JayC095 Win User

I am having an issue linking my Xbox account to switch

Thank you for the help. How do I found out the email I may have used through epic games to link through my Microsoft account? I may have made another on accident since I thought I linked it to my primary email but every time I try to link it on epic games with my primary email name it says it’s already linked to another account so I assume I may have used a different username
Thema:

i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

1. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do... - Similar Threads - link account using

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and...
  5. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  6. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do 7c32107d-dfb9-4707-b0a3-d0bfc625b69b
  7. How do I link my minecraft account back with a microsoft account using transaction or order ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my minecraft account back with a microsoft account using transaction or order ID?: I haven't played minecraft for about 1 or 2 years, about the same time since I migrated my account. Just a few days ago when I downloaded the minecraft launcher and logged into my microsoft...
  8. Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?: My Microsoft account got hacked and changed the email account connected to it. My Skype username has also been disabled for log-in. I checked the profile of my hacked account and noticed that my...
  9. Is there a way to see accounts that used to be linked to my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to see accounts that used to be linked to my Xbox: Is there a way I can see accounts that used to be linked to my Xbox I’ve been locked out of my Ubisoft account and they have been no help the account isn’t linked but it was a few days ago and I’m...
  10. Can no longer link my account to the Xbox skill in order to use Alexa

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer link my account to the Xbox skill in order to use Alexa: I've been using an Amazon Echo Dot to control my Xbox Series X with voice commands via Alexa for over a year. Up until yesterday it was working fine, then last night it suddenly stopped working...