I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...

Discus and support I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt pop up for me. i reset my pc, signed in and out and nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrian Amador, Jul 23, 2023.

1. I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...

I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt pop up for me. i reset my pc, signed in and out and nothing. if yk how to fix please help.

:)

Adrian Amador, Jul 23, 2023
  2. SirTobiGoodboy Win User

Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

Is there anyway to use LFG in the game bar? I mostly used the companion app for the LFG function for Forza Horizon 4.
  3. juicyguyzer Win User

LFG Crashing when I try to post

Hi Team,

When I try to post on LFG using the XBox Game Bar, the game bar crashes.

But if I join other people's LFG, it works fine without crashing.

Help would be appreciated.
    Update: I reinstalled the Xbox Game Bar (using
    this article
    ) and now it works! Thanks for all the help!
  4. WattyNuela Win User

I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt pop up for me. i reset my pc, signed in and out and nothing. if yk how to fix please help.

Hello Adrian, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to use the LFG group feature in Forza Horizon 5. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, I would like to ask if are you able to see a similar inconvenience when trying to use LFG for another game?

Meanwhile, I can suggest this possible solution:

Press Windows Key + R together and type regedit. Click “open” or “run”
    Now, go to this path, you may need to expand the folders.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

Click the GameDVR folder and delete all the keys, but not the “Default” one.
    Restart your PC and verify if the problem is solved.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cross-LFG

You can access LFG through Xbox Game Bar on PC.
  6. NoEndings Win User

LFG Crashing when I try to post

Hi Team,

When I try to post on LFG using the XBox Game Bar, the game bar crashes.

But if I join other people's LFG, it works fine without crashing.

Help would be appreciated.
    Hi juicyguyzer,

Try restarting your console when this issue occurs. If this does not help feel free to request assistance from the xbox support team by calling them or by heading to their support site at (https://support.xbox.com/contact-us).

Hope this helped!
Thema:

I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...

1. I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt... - Similar Threads - lfg forza horizon

2. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  3. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  4. LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4: This issue has been brought up a few time already here but haven't gotten any good traction. I've played Diablo 4 since release up to season 2 on the Xbox. So, I know what a joy it is to be able...
  5. LFG post rules?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG post rules?: I have never been suspended from xbox in all 18 years of playing. I have made numerous LFG posts for my MILSIM (military simulator) and have never gotten suspended. I have also posted a discord...
  6. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  7. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  8. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  9. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  10. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...