I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN NOT PLAY IN CLUB PRO ITS DONE TWO DAYS KE I CAN NOT PLAY

Discus and support I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN NOT PLAY IN CLUB PRO ITS DONE TWO DAYS KE I CAN NOT PLAY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I would like to know why I can play in pro club ab1d1353-e634-4c44-814a-10351f6ff94b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chabin971bleSs, Jul 15, 2017.

1. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN NOT PLAY IN CLUB PRO ITS DONE TWO DAYS KE I CAN NOT PLAY

Hello I would like to know why I can play in pro club

:)

chabin971bleSs, Jul 15, 2017
  2. listedmetal
    listedmetal Guest
    Ke poka....

vetoed want to know why my Xbox 360 when the rules were not inflijieron and if I can live again use the id of the console is[Mod Removed]

listedmetal, Jul 15, 2017
  3. heavy993
    heavy993 Guest
    Gamertag Banned, no reason given. I want to know why.

My gamertag was banned from Forza Horizon 3 car auctions & car clubs. I have no enforcement history as to why my gamertag was banned. Please notify my account as to why gamertag was banned. I just subscribed to one year of Xbox live, but will cancel if
    nothing is done. I have contacted Microsoft Xbox and they referred me to this forum. I don't think Forza employees are even watching this site.

heavy993, Jul 15, 2017
  4. M3gaToxic Win User

All i want to know is..

Hey I heard the Strategy guide is a good buy for either the pros or noobies is that true? Because i am thinking of getting it amazon has for 12 bucks.
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

All i want to know is..

Offline is wicked fun. Especially if you have a local group of gamers to come hang out and pass the controllers around with. You can set the AI difficulty down to very easy, and put low damage on with infinite time to really turn them into punching bags.
    The only offline I haven't really done is beating it on 'Very Hard' and finishing up all the missions. There's also no 'online pass' required so if you get that burning urge to have the living crap beaten out of you, you still get the used version savings.
    ^_^ The Events have a few offline gems too like one and two man teams, etc.
  6. SeventyGore745 Win User

what's happening and why can't I buy things?

I can access my games its the store that's the problem and its been like this for two or three days.
  7. WBA Watson Win User

Ban

Thanks buddy! But the feature I want to go on is pro clubs and communication is a big part of that as you can text chat in game so maybe that might be linked
  8. CasualSolution Win User

Frequent random disconnects when using video apps such as netflix and crackle

The disconnects are significantly less frequent now but there are one or two every couple days but its good to know i can actually watch movies when i want to.
Thema:

I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN NOT PLAY IN CLUB PRO ITS DONE TWO DAYS KE I CAN NOT PLAY

1. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN NOT PLAY IN CLUB PRO ITS DONE TWO DAYS KE I CAN NOT PLAY - Similar Threads - WHY PLAY CLUB

2. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  6. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  9. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  10. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...