I want to know when did this code was redeemed

Discus and support I want to know when did this code was redeemed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; XBOX 1 month ultimate code [mod removed] i want to know when did this code was redeemed, need exact time and date please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sumair AzIz, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Sumair AzIz
    Sumair AzIz Guest

XBOX 1 month ultimate code

[mod removed]

i want to know when did this code was redeemed, need exact time and date please

:)

Sumair AzIz, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. XBF Erick C Win User

DLC

Hey there David!

When you are redeeming the codes to the games you want to redeem them on the account that you will be logging into when using the Xbox One S. This ensures of course that those games will be linked to that account only.

When you
    created the Microsoft account
    did you create a brand new outlook.com email or did you use your existing Gmail account to create the Microsoft account? The email that you used is the one you will want to be signed into when you redeem your code.

Take a look at the following support article for steps on how to redeem your prepaid codes.

Please let us know if this has helped.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Faulty Xbox Live 3 month Gold membership code

Hey there Jarman!

Here's a few questions for you to help us get a better idea of the situation:

1. When you redeemed your code, did it give you any errors or anything like that?
    2. What message did it give you when you tried to redeem the code?
    3. Where did you purchase this code from?
    4. It doesn't look like you've redeemed the code on your xXxJarmanxXx account. Did you perhaps redeem the code on a different account by mistake?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  5. BrianM1991 Win User

Kombat pass code not working: Mortal Combat 11

Hmm that's really strange actually did you try to redeem code in the game or on dashboard I know I did mine on dashboard u cud try in game redeem code in extras and dashboard redeem code. Might work that way.
  6. bibilaaa Win User

Gears of War 4 promo offer

Hey ! When did you redeem the code for Gears of War 4? It must have been redeemed before Dec 31st, 2016 in order to be eligible. Post back and let me know!
    I know, however I redeemed it after 31st because that's when I actually received it, so I was hoping for your kindness :(
Thema:

1. I want to know when did this code was redeemed - Similar Threads - did code was

2. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  3. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  4. says code i received was used previuosly uploaded but did not have windows 10 now i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    says code i received was used previuosly uploaded but did not have windows 10 now i have...: i cannot upload microsoft flight simulator 40th edition. I had tried to upload with windows 7 Told by microsoft need windows 10 purchased and uploaded it now it will not accept code says "used"....
  5. How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...: why did Iget suspended for freedom of speech over my comment about some clip of a another hacker cheating but yet you do nothing to sony for modified versions or account tampering as well as...
  6. I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged...: I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged into xbox live both on the website and in minecraft 5bd3fc2b-125d-455d-94e9-5d9afea85b15
  7. Redeemed game code for PC via Xbox app , this did not work, trying to access via Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code for PC via Xbox app , this did not work, trying to access via Microsoft...: I purchased Ori and am unable to access the game via the Xbox app. Every time I do so it gives me a sad face :( I would like to try to download it another way but it says the code has been...
  8. I did everything to fix error code 0x800700e7 what can I do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did everything to fix error code 0x800700e7 what can I do.: I tried reinstalling some games but it says that there was a problem with the network but when I checked the network status and connection everything is up to date and working properly do I need a...
  9. Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?: Hi title says it all i want my purchased game Microsoft still have the code saved if I don’t get it will be angry d73a241b-061a-4f3c-9461-57c14010c0be
  10. Did not receive code for free Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive code for free Minecraft Java: Split from this thread. I went through these steps and the only Get button is the one that requires a subscription. Did anyone have luck getting it for free? 9d95ad4d-196c-4de4-8d08-a21b4ff3a06c