I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

Discus and support I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lawrence Talisman, Oct 25, 2023.

1. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

Hi!
    Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are working on the Chinese localization of the game "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodline". Most of us gathered because of VtMB holds a special significance in the WoD and Interplay, Troika, Obsidian Chinese fan community due to VtMB is the only western RPG from Troika that didnt get Chinese localization for almost 20 years. Unfortunately, when we were 70% of the way through the translation, we encountered programmatic problems, and the planetvampire forums, which were originally intended for discussion, were unavailable to login, this led us to hope that we could establish contact with members of Xbox and Activision, then pass on our translated game texts to former members of the Troika team.

After establishing Contact with Paradox Interactive, the owner of World of Darkness series, and Obsidian Entertainment, the former developer of VtMB, I learned that the game "VtMB" is now owned by Activision, so I'm hoping to localize the game through Xbox employees at the various studios.

Finally, Thank you for your time and patience on reading this request, and I look forward to your reply.

*Moved from locale zh-hans*

:)

Lawrence Talisman, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving multiple studios

Hello Lawrence Talisman,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your diligent work in translating game text. We understand you are looking for the collaboration of your community and Xbox, as well as other game studios, to translate game text for everyone to enjoy.

As we are not the right people you should reach out to, we strongly believe that translating game text is a role hired internally. We appreciate this question, and we hope that you reach out to the hiring team of each game developer so you may showcase your passion and ability.

We hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. JYuenger Win User

xCloud

The current #1 development I'm excited for.

I signed up to test a couple months back, but havent heard back yet. I'm really hoping to get in. I've been an insider for I think 4 years now, & try like that we can be involved with the direction Microsoft takes Xbox.

Thats not to say some things are still in need of attention, but this is a great step for fans, and I would put my money on this being a great move by Xbox.

Deleted statement about VR with xbox needing attention, just saw the Project scarlett.

Next generation Xbox Console "Project Scarlett"

https://youtu.be/Rc9hGksZ0XQ
  4. theroniest87 Win User

Daggerfall covenant!!!

Whatever, azura star iwas in but that doesn't matter! What I mean is we need to coordinate beyond guilds if we want to win!
  5. cody-93 Win User

Foreshadowing achievement: A Date in Mind for this weekend!

well i'm usually on i don't want to coordinate anything but if someone needs help add me and tell what its about.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

South Park RPG

I read the game informer article about it yesterday. Its great that Matt and Trey are actually involved with this project and overseeing the script for it. I have been a huge SP fan since the debut episode, this could be a huge surprise if its done right.
Thema:

I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

1. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving... - Similar Threads - need staff coordinate

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...: Hi! Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are working on the Chinese localization of the game...
  5. Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP): Hi, i want to apologies for my bad english but english is not my first language I have several major issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update I can't sign at all it normaly just signs me...
  6. Need help from staff or other

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help from staff or other: I have recently downloaded Black ops 1 for Xbox one which I previously had for 360 via a disc. Now I want to get my dlc that I had but it is not saying that I had it the normal way you check. I...
  7. Minecraft Xbox Server Grand Opening (Need Staff Too)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Server Grand Opening (Need Staff Too): Hello My Xbox Minecraft Server is about to have it Grand Opening Soon!! Add me if you would like to join (Staff Need List) Head-Admin-1 Admin-1 Mod-1 If you would like to Apply for Staff...
  8. I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO: As people know, players keep killing, modding, hacking and freezing my console ever time I'm on Grand Theft Auto IV. Over 1000 players have bullied, harass, stalk and ganging up on me and...
  9. PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP): I been trying to be professional and nice. I made a post yesterday talking about this and didnt see any replies and didnt get any messages or anything. Cant find the thread now so I don't know...
  10. i need the advice of a moderator or staff,please

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need the advice of a moderator or staff,please: my profiles are supervised and monitored by a hacker who claim he have a moderator friend to back him up and on top of that,im being bullied by so much people here on xbox that its impossible for...