i want to know right as i get into a game and start doing stuff i get signed out then suspended

Discus and support i want to know right as i get into a game and start doing stuff i get signed out then suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help i want to know why i was suspended dbc42604-19b5-43ba-b449-c46d925c7d58 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DivergentGrain, May 31, 2017.

1. i want to know right as i get into a game and start doing stuff i get signed out then suspended

please help i want to know why i was suspended

:)

DivergentGrain, May 31, 2017
  2. Bobo Munger
    Bobo Munger Guest
    I get signed out when ever I start a game

Not if done as posted above.

Bobo Munger, May 31, 2017
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Gamer4000!

From what you describe it could be that your profile might have become corrupted. Delete your profile (Delete Profile Only) and recover your profile from LIVE servers. To do so:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Download your profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

You may also want to clear your Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files from the system cache.

Here's how!

Post back and let us know how it goes.

taidara, May 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

i want to know right as i get into a game and start doing stuff i get signed out then suspended

Smwutches, May 31, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Made URage90 Win User

Thank you so much. Helped a lot.
  7. taidara Win User

Perfect!

Have a great gaming weekend and play safe! :)
  8. Gamer4000 Win User

Problem fixed. I just deleted my profile and downloaded it again, and live works fine now. Thanks.
  9. Bobo Munger Win User

Not if done as posted above.
Thema:

1. i want to know right as i get into a game and start doing stuff i get signed out then suspended - Similar Threads - right game start

2. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  3. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  4. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  5. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  6. Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?: Help me I just want to play the game. I played bauldars gate for 20 hours or so approximately over about 5 days and now when I try to load up the game it will sync forever and then start to load...
  7. Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?: I have a Xbox X that I purchased brand new in January of this year. A few weeks ago I went to play call of duty and noticed that the right joystick was not working. The issue was that, the...
  8. [On Xbox Series X Console] - The game constantly crashes right after start up on the main...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [On Xbox Series X Console] - The game constantly crashes right after start up on the main...: Ive downloaded the game through Gamepass and when I launch it, it does so successfully. However, when I try to start a new game OR even don't do anything and just wait the game freezes..sometimes...
  9. State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after...: Just like it says on the subject, I tried everything from uninstalling my mods, reinstalling the game, and updating the drivers nothing works. I also checked on event viewer and there is nothing...
  10. Game Crashes Right After Start Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashes Right After Start Up: Anyway I can fix this? Soon as I start up the game it loads for a bit and crashes. Sends me right back to the home menu. Playing it on xbox one. 3149445a-e509-4e9d-9d19-092c53fe9d71