I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen.

Discus and support I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am going to buy a new Xbox but I have a problem. I don't have a 120hz monitor or tv for it. i will like to see if there is a way I can connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ITZESTEBANYT, Jan 13, 2022.

1. ITZESTEBANYT
    ITZESTEBANYT Guest

I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen.

Hello, I am going to buy a new Xbox but I have a problem. I don't have a 120hz monitor or tv for it. i will like to see if there is a way I can connect the Xbox with an HDMI cable to my laptop screen. I know I will need a video and sound adaptor for it, any recommendations?

:)

ITZESTEBANYT, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I doubt you will be able to connect the Xbox to your laptop as most HDMI ports on laptops are output ones and not input ones...you would need to check with the manufacturer to see.
  3. TackleLatenHard Win User

No longer connecting to Internet?

I've done it this way for the best part of three years! My laptop is wirelessly connected to the Internet, I run an Ethernet cable from the port on my laptop to the port in my xbox and essentially the laptop is my wireless adaptor. Now all of a sudden
    I can't do this as per my original post. What's the solution?

I don't want a wired connection. I want to continue to be able to access as I always have done.
  4. DemonRyan Win User

Xbox one headset not working

no I dont. I tried the headset on my laptop and they sound great though. that is without the adaptor of course.
  5. Ish00tYouRun Win User

Playing game sound with turtle beach x11

There is also a free adaptor for certain turtle beaches coming out next year.

What I want to know is if there is a way to select where the chat sound outputs. IE, I want chat sound to come through my speakers (turtle beach) WHILE the free chat headset is connected so I can just drape that around my neck and use it as a mic.
  6. BamBam0620 Win User

Laptop won't project to XBox One

Is it not possible wirelessly? I have seen videos on YouTube where people connect wirelessly. My laptop see's my xbox, and my xbox changes to the screen that says "<username> is about to project", but nothing happens?
Thema:

1. I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen. - Similar Threads - video sound adaptor

2. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  3. I use the xbox s to stream netflix. It starts to blink. Sound is not affected, only video.

in XBoX on Windows
    I use the xbox s to stream netflix. It starts to blink. Sound is not affected, only video.: I use the xbox s to stream netflix, amazon, hulu, max and disney. It is connected to a denon s740H and a samsung ks800D. after watching for about 30 or more minutes, the video from any streaming...
  4. Terrible Video and Sound Quality for MLB The Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Video and Sound Quality for MLB The Show: My graphics during games in MLB stadiums are terrible. The entire game is low quality and it becomes very difficult to play. It also dramatically effects my audio where the commentary is so choppy...
  5. video but no sound through xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    video but no sound through xbox app: So, when I stream to Xbox app on my laptop (surface pro) from my Xbox series x I get video and no audio. well, it's audio but the sound is like a train going over tracks. I have tried restarting...
  6. Game captures (videos) showing green square instead of video, but sound is correct

in XBoX on Windows
    Game captures (videos) showing green square instead of video, but sound is correct: Is there a way to rectify getting a green square for my videos. My past videos work fine but any new ones just seem to get a green square with working audio 0afc29e0-16ba-40c3-8363-65797e6b657a
  7. All video playback, both visual and sound is in slow motion!

in XBoX on Windows
    All video playback, both visual and sound is in slow motion!: My Series X was bought exactly one year ago, and it has just developed a problem. Any and all video playing from any source only plays in slow motion. This Netflix etc, discs DVD and Blu Ray,...
  8. Windows logo key + ALT + R doesn't record sound of video played by Edge, but does it if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows logo key + ALT + R doesn't record sound of video played by Edge, but does it if...: When I watch an online video through Edge and want to record the screen, via Windows logo key + ALT + R, it only records the image, not the sound. When I play the same video through Firefox, both...
  9. No sound on the recorded video

in XBoX on Windows
    No sound on the recorded video: Hi, I need your help. I have recorded important session on Xbox. I did it as always but after recording I checked the video. There was not sound. Please can you help me how I can return the sound...
  10. windows game bar video playback has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar video playback has no sound: I am using the Windows game bar to capture a presentation that I am going through. I am using a Logitech headset,and all settings recognize the Logitech headset on my computer and within the game...