I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game

Discus and support I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; . For context I bought both the full version and demo version of the Minecraft game on the 360 and that seems to interfere with my game when I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heather Whetsel, Nov 3, 2023.

1. I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game

. For context I bought both the full version and demo version of the Minecraft game on the 360 and that seems to interfere with my game when I want to play the oldest version. If it’s fully updated it works fine but as soon as I delete title updates it will not let me play the full game and just makes me choose the trial game. I would use my disk game but that only goes Back to tu11

:)

Heather Whetsel, Nov 3, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game

Hello Heather W, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you are experiencing problems when trying to play the full version of Minecraft on Xbox Arcade when you have both the full version and the demo version of the game.

On your Xbox 360 console, go to the "My Games & Apps" section and look for the demo version of Minecraft. Select the game and choose the option to uninstall it. Make sure to uninstall the demo version completely.

Check the game version Make sure you have the most recent and updated version of Minecraft installed on your Xbox 360 console. Updates may include bug fixes and improvements that could fix the issue you are experiencing.

If the problem persists Reset the game licenses In the settings menu of your Xbox 360, go to the "Account Settings" section and select the option to reset the game licenses. This may help resolve licensing issues that could affect your ability to play the full version.

Best regards.
  3. Ryuhei64 Win User

Street Fighter Pre-Order code does nothing

As I said in the other thread, I have the same problem, and I think it's because both codes are just dlc complements to the full game. They are the dlc Arcade Edition and Ultra edition, but not the full Arcade Edition game. We need the full game, either
    Arcade or Super.

If you go to the store, the full game SSFIV Arcade Edition is showing the buying option, not the "play now" or "download again".

But if you go to dlc, the Arcade and Ultra upgrades show as purchased.

I Hope Microsoft can send a redeem code for the full game, or unlocks it for all the people affected.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Fallout: New Vegas, Trials:Evolution or GTA 4?

It's a little lopsided comparing two full games, both with expansions, compared to an Arcade game like Trials, which albeit is seriously fun, doesn't have the same replay value.
  5. US Revenge Win User

where is that demo for the lord of the rings game?

it's an arcade game I think, which means it will have a trial and full download. but idk. it should be done on ps3 soon...
  6. Darth Necron 01 Win User

Previously purchased content removed from my download history?

ive had a similar problem i lost my full arcade game of battlestar glalactica and now only have a trial after i had to buy a new xbox and tranfered all games and licences but the bsg licence never transfered and i can only dl the trial version from the marketplace
    there is no trace of my purchace of the full game of which i paid 800 ms pts for im well *** about it as its now delisted and i cant buy the full game anymore
Thema:

1. I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game - Similar Threads - play full game

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  4. When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC when playing quite heavy games. My PC is dead and the fan is very strong, if you want to say my PC is not strong enough, all this time I have been playing IT games...
  5. Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...: I cant even see multiplayer 2da7fb3b-4322-4987-9a18-8da68d006687
  6. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  7. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  8. Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library?: I bought the Minecraft Edition Xbox One a while back, which included the game of Minecraft, in addition I was able to get Minecraft For Windows as well, so it wasn't an Xbox Game Pass download. A...
  9. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  10. Atomic heart won't let me play 'cause i need a full version of the game, but the game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic heart won't let me play 'cause i need a full version of the game, but the game pass...: I have syepped into a problem with atomic heart, I've completed the first walking part and I need to sit into the Volga, and the game shows me a lock and says that I need a full version of the...