I want to know how to get my flight simulator to work in English print

Discus and support I want to know how to get my flight simulator to work in English print in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th edition Premiere works OK except everything is in a foreign language.. The narrator is in English but the writing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Rossmiller, Nov 20, 2023.

1. I want to know how to get my flight simulator to work in English print

My Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th edition Premiere works OK except everything is in a foreign language.. The narrator is in English but the writing isn't. When I downloaded the program I chose English. I uninstalling it twice and reinstalling it with the same results. How do I fix this problem?

:)

Thomas Rossmiller, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Thomas Rossmiller Win User

Hi Brett,

I want to thank You for your response. I actually purchased and down loaded the program from Microsoft. So I don't actually have a physical copy of it. The full name of the program is Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition and I also had to load Xbox. So this is how this came about, I found the program online through Microsoft back in July not knowing it wouldn't run on my older lap as it was becoming out dated. So. I waited until this fall when I had more time to get a new lap top the would run the program. The first Lap Top I purchased I loaded the simulator onto it worked Ok; except every time I started the program it informed me that I needed different drivers and it may be a problem with the program. So I took the lap top back and they informed me that they misunderstood me about what I needed in a lap top So after looking at more lap tops in my price range I found one that has everything I needed to run my program. And the program runs great only not in the english language except the narrator in the flying lessons is in English.

The program is supposed to able to work in multiple languages, however I don't know how to change that as I am unable to understand the language it's in now. I'm sorry for being so long winded, but I am frustrated. I hope you can help me.

Thank You,

Tom R.
  3. bralmo13 Win User

Hello Thomas R, my name is Brett. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with Flight Simulator, Thomas. Where did you purchase your physical copy of the game?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Thomas. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I recommend following this YouTube video to change the game's language settings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrBWOiYc9Qo

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

replacement disk 4 for flight simulator 2004

This game is long out of print and replacement discs are not available. You can aquire one on the secondary market like Amazon, Craigslist or Ebay, you can upgrade to Flight Simulator X, which is often very cheap on Steam, or if you have the hardware to support it Flight Simulator 2020
  6. csf101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Ahhh Flight Simulator 98, how I miss you.

I think it would be cool for a Flight Simulator for the Xbox.
Thema:

1. I want to know how to get my flight simulator to work in English print - Similar Threads - flight simulator English

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing: I have the Premium Microsoft Flight Simulator - worked fine last week. Yesterday I tried to run the program but it will not load - keeps crashing right after the Dune Expansion screens. Nothing...
  4. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  6. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  7. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  8. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  9. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...
  10. How do I get English version of of Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get English version of of Microsoft flight simulator: My flight simulator has changed to spanish. How do I get it back to the English version ef96cb1e-9da4-4154-bc1a-59723a3a10e6