I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...

Discus and support I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to install games on the (D:) drive through the Xbox app but when I try to, it doesn't let me select it and defaults back to the (C:)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Perez8, Nov 27, 2023.

1. I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...

I've been trying to install games on the (DI want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can... :) drive through the Xbox app but when I try to, it doesn't let me select it and defaults back to the (CI want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can... :) drive. Does anyone know why it's doing this?

:)

Daniel Perez8, Nov 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...