I want to give an idea about Xbox game pass

Discus and support I want to give an idea about Xbox game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Look, I love Xbox game pass but I have a problem and that is that I can't always afford it, so my idea would be to put benefits like multiplayer... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ronex06, Jun 30, 2024 at 11:02 AM.

1. /u/ronex06
    /u/ronex06 Guest

Look, I love Xbox game pass but I have a problem and that is that I can't always afford it, so my idea would be to put benefits like multiplayer separately at a lower price.I don't think the game pass I love it. Can something be done?

submitted by /u/ronex06
    [link] [comments]

2. EVIL VENOM Win User

A fix to the always online problem and 10 share

My idea on Family share: Only digital downloaded games can be shared via cloud that way the disc copies do not get passed around. Currently all purchased games on xbox live are registered to the gamer tag so they maybe able to use that to give the people
    family share. I don't know just an idea. I really don't care for family share but thought about it for people who want it.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Ultimate Game Pass, and you still do not keep what you download?

Hi Joshua! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. I understand your sentiment on this matter. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

You're getting it right. The Game Pass subscription gives you a pass or access to the games on its catalogue. Some games are staying there for very long time. There will be new games to be added and games to be removed. The good thing about Game Pass is that you can purchase games on a discounted price as well.

If you want to provide a suggestion about it, feel free to post it on their Xbox Ideas Hub here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

For more info about Game Pass for PC, learn more here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  4. SammyVS Win User

Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Cosmokeeper?

First of all, I want to thank you for your time. For me, this issue is not that important but I know that for many it is something pleasant to do in a game and maybe a workaround about it should be implemented.

Xbox has an official channel where you can give your ideas and the best ideas of the week are passed on to the engineers.

I strongly recommend that you leave your idea there.

This link has more information about Xbox Ideas.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Thanks for your time, mate. If the comment was relevant, please rate it.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

For those who don't know Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [NewšŸ˜‰]

Saw this when I was on the game pass app and I think it's a cool idea to give game pass owners free stuff!
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

Game pass ultimate perks

This is great idea what Microsoft doing with there xbox game pass ultimate. They giving a lot of stuff and that's why it the best gaming subscription out there.
Thema:

1. I want to give an idea about Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - idea game pass

2. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of ā€œboss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up withā€ submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  3. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isnā€™t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isnā€™t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now itā€™s saying thatā€™s iā€™m not connected to the...
  4. My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?: My xbox ultimate game pass doesn't work, it is an active subscription but won't allow me to play online aecdf18b-9012-4585-b61f-f1379247933e
  5. I redeemed a code from the game pass perks and itā€™s not showing in game. Any ideas why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the game pass perks and itā€™s not showing in game. Any ideas why?: As stated, I recently looked at the available perks in the game pass menu and it said about a free pack for fifa 23 so I go ahead and redeem without no trouble and itā€™s not in game, in the store...
  6. xbox family game pass idea for families

in XboX Insiders
    xbox family game pass idea for families: I don't think I need to explain much more than the title itself... my daughter finally came of age to get into gaming and im happy to share this with her ... the only issue is that I already have...
  7. Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.: Dear Xbox, I have a great idea for your controller usability issue on playing xbox games on your phone or tablet. Please could you ditch the xbox controller layout on screen and simply have...
  8. Xbox game pass feedback idea games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass feedback idea games: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ok_Truth_6743 [link] [comments]
  9. Idea request for xbox game pass feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Idea request for xbox game pass feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ok_Truth_6743 [link] [comments]
  10. Idea feature for xbox game pass request

in XboX Insiders
    Idea feature for xbox game pass request: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ok_Truth_6743 [link] [comments]