I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.

Discus and support I want to dispute an unauthorized charges. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a charge from Microsoft on my card for $16.99!This card isn't even listed on my account!!! 0e9a0c27-3a0f-483a-908c-345d38a1ca1e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TERESA JACKS, Oct 7, 2023.

1. TERESA JACKS
    TERESA JACKS Guest

I have a charge from Microsoft on my card for $16.99!This card isn't even listed on my account!!!

:)

TERESA JACKS, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am glad to assist today.

Sorry that you're receiving a billing charge you may know nothing about. Here are a few tips to assist you investigate the charge billing.
    1. Check your bank statement. If the charge is not from Microsoft, contact your bank for assistance with where the charge comes from.

2. Check your order history on account.microsoft.com. Select "Payment and billing" -> "Order history". Compare your purchase to the charge in question. If you cannot find the charge in your order history, check if anyone you know might not have used your card with another Microsoft account. Check the order history for each Microsoft account connected to yours.

3. If you think your Microsoft account has been compromised, change your password and Select "Advanced security options" to sign out everywhere.

4. If you believe someone has your access to your payment info, contact your bank and change your payment info on your Microsoft accounts.

For more details on how to follow the above steps in investigating a billing charge, kindly use the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...icrosoft-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. chj2363 Win User

someone's been hacking into my xbox live account. need assistance!

you need to call support for your region and open an unauthorized access case. Also you may want to call the credit card company if you have a credit card attached to your account and let them know your account was stolen and you want to dispute any recent
    charges as well as any new charges.
  4. John P_14 Win User

I have been charged £10.99 from Microsoft*Ultim Reading OF and I have no recuring payments. Where is this come from?

If you don't have an Xbox and have never made any purchases from Microsoft, it's possible that the charge may be the result of fraudulent activity. In this case, it's important to take action to secure your account and prevent any further unauthorized charges. You may also contact your bank to dispute the charge as unauthorized purchase.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Refund denied based on lmit reached-never purchaed or refunded prior????

I'm really sorry about this, Sam. You may also want to consider contacting your bank and trying to dispute the charge as an unauthorized purchase. I've heard that some players have been able to get their money back by contacting their financial institution.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

help me

I am a little confused. Are you trying to say your account received unauthorized purchases from Xbox? If you feel that is the case you need to contact your financial institution and dispute the charges in question
Thema:

1. I want to dispute an unauthorized charges. - Similar Threads - dispute unauthorized charges

2. How can i dispute a repair center decision?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i dispute a repair center decision?: Hello,ive sent my elite series 2 controller to repair center after a year of good service because the (A) button and left trigger stop were not working right anymore. Today i got an email stating...
  3. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. How to dispute a transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    How to dispute a transaction: I was charged 18.07 for a free trial I never paid for 1ba3ab69-72cd-4345-97c4-a561ae1c5ca7
  6. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  7. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  8. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  9. I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't...: I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't have X Box, don't live at the address of record and no longer want to see this charge, what do I do....
  10. I have 24 charges on my account that I do not know what it is for that I want to dispute.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 24 charges on my account that I do not know what it is for that I want to dispute.: I do not know what these charges are for. Requesting reimbursement please. Thank you fb758161-00c4-475e-a69b-d2da0167eae7