I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

Discus and support I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Airtight-energy3, Jan 28, 2024.

1. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks

:)

Airtight-energy3, Jan 28, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Airtight-energy3, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

First, you need to create a Microsoft Account if you don't have one.

Please, follow these steps:

Go to xbox.com and select Sign in.

Select Create one > Select Get a new email address

Once you’ve done the above, you’ll be the owner of a new Microsoft account.

Then, you have to link this new account to your PS4 account:

On the Minecraft: Bedrock Edition game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account. 

Follow the instructions on the page to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect to enter the unique 8-digit code and complete your sign-in. 

For a detailed guide, please enter this site: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/artic...-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJZAHV8KA7ZHC1EXBXYH2

For additional information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-ps4-faq

I hope this helps.
  3. วรเมธพภWin User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  4. Juanky2789 Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Need help with linking a Minecraft account to a Microsoft Account after having the linked account terminated due to being compromised.

Unfortunately creating a new Microsoft account with the old email doesn’t work :c

The other option is create a new PSN account and link this new Microsoft account
    You can still play Minecraft if your PS4 is the primary PS4
  6. daxdog46083 Win User

PSN unlink

I want to disconnect my Microsoft account from my PSN account but Minecraft on PS4 says its permanent, is there a fix for that?
Thema:

1. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4 - Similar Threads - create Microsoft account

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  4. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  5. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  6. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  7. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  8. Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...: Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account which I never created. It’s not linked to any subscription and no activity in last 3 months but it’s disturbing to having the profile on my account. I...
  9. Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.: I have found out that you can create multiple accounts using the same email address. If I were to do so and I had two Microsoft accounts on one email could I delete one of them and keep the other...
  10. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...