I want to change the email associated with my XBOX account only.

Discus and support I want to change the email associated with my XBOX account only. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox account is on the same email that my mother uses for most of her things. I want to transfer my games, states, gamer score, xbox profile, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Three Strikes, May 10, 2023.

1. I want to change the email associated with my XBOX account only.

My xbox account is on the same email that my mother uses for most of her things. I want to transfer my games, states, gamer score, xbox profile, and everything else associated with xbox, but i do not want the files and other things that my mom keeps on that email, i only want the xbox profile on a new microsoft email.

:)

Three Strikes, May 10, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Ok, you can still do that, just do not remove your mom´s email

Go to the Microsoft log in page

https://account.microsoft.com/account?lang=en-us

Go to Your Info>Edit Account Info>Add Email>Once added make that emai primary(there will be a button at its side)
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Please follow these instructions to change your account´s email :)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Just keep in mind that when removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails.
  4. Three Strikes Win User

I would like to keep my mom's email (outlook) with all her files but I want to change my Xbox account do a different Microsoft email
  5. jlhetrick Win User

Changing the email associated with my account

I have a similar situation but won't to know why we would have to input a new email that is not associated with any other Microsoft accounts? Reason for asking is the only reason I want to change my Xbox Live account is so that I can use the email that
    is associated with my Windows 8 account. Otherwise I can't use the "games" app
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Delete a gamertag associated with an email address

You can only remove accounts from the family, if you are wanting to change the gamer tag associated with an email address you will need to get another email address to associate it with.

There is no way to swap to email around as these are bound to the account (depending if they are outlook emails).

If you are wanting to remove a gamertag from an account you would need to pay for it to be changed.
Thema:

1. I want to change the email associated with my XBOX account only. - Similar Threads - change email associated

2. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  3. Change email associated with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email associated with Xbox: Im trying to add my son’s email ending in @hotmail.com to his Xbox. Previously it was mine ending @hotmail.com. I’ve gone to add his email address as an alias then remove mine. Firstly, it...
  4. How do I change the email associated with the Microsoft account for my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email associated with the Microsoft account for my Xbox: So out of nowhere when I first turn on my Xbox and go to sign into my gamer profile I’ve had a message come up that says “ because you are accessing sensitive information we need you to put in the...
  5. How do I change the email address associated with my Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email address associated with my Xbox account?: Currently, I have a separate email address linked to my gamertag, and one for my laptop. I want to link my Xbox account to the account for my laptop so they are both connected to the same...
  6. Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...: My old Microsoft account got hacked a few months back, and I lost my Minecraft profile because I can't sign in without my Microsoft information. I've moved on to a new Microsoft account by now...
  7. Changing primary email associated with a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing primary email associated with a gamertag?: I got my Xbox when I was 13 years old and too young to have my own email. Due to this, we used my mothers email address to sign up for my Xbox account. Now, 10 years later at the age of 23, I...
  8. How do I change the email associated with my Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email associated with my Xbox One?: I have an email connected to my xbox one, and I wish to change it to a new email address, while still maintaining all my Xbox data on the new email. I still want the old email to function as a...
  9. How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...: I deleted my Microsoft email with the same name and bought Minecraft on it. After I deleted it, I can no longer access my Microsoft account on Minecraft and when I recreated this account under the...
  10. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...