I want to change my Minecraft email.

Discus and support I want to change my Minecraft email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i used to like having different emails for school and games, but it's getting hard to keep track of everything so I wanted to "merge" my accounts.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ismael Melt, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Ismael Melt
    Ismael Melt Guest

Hi, i used to like having different emails for school and games, but it's getting hard to keep track of everything so I wanted to "merge" my accounts. I know that it's not possible, so I just want to change my Minecraft account (like it used to be before the migration) and delete that email, or transfer the game to my regular mail.

Is there any way to do this?

:)

Ismael Melt, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, after you link a Minecraft: Java Edition account to a Microsoft Secure Account (MSA), the accounts are permanently linked and cannot be unlinked.

I hope this helps.
  3. Megan M23 Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

My daughter plays Minecraft under her brother's email address.

My son plays Minecraft under my email address.

Both children want to use their own email address without losing their profiles.

I don't understand how adding an alias will work. I don't want to delete my Microsoft account. I want to change the email associated with Minecraft only.
  4. Lela Todorova Win User

help me sign in into my microsoft minecraft account asap pls

to also mention on my minecraft launcher i can still play minecraft on it but if i like want to change my settings with like changing my user or smt i put the acc email in but it does not work there is the also the other outlook email that i dont know about which i think its the hacker's
  5. Kevin Efovi Win User

I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure how that will affect my login to my microsoft minecraft account

Hi,

Thanks for replying so quickly. I think I phrased my question wrong. I don’t want to move aliases from 1 account to the other. I just want to change the gmail I use to login into my microsoft minecraft account to email B and remove email A.

Currently, I have both gmails and alises and I can use BOTH to login to my minecraft account fine, but I want to remove email A from the list of aliases, my question is would I still keep my license and minecraft account using email B?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

I want to change my minecraft java edition email

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Your Minecraft account will be deleted and you'll need to purchase the game again.
Thema:

1. I want to change my Minecraft email. - Similar Threads - change Minecraft email

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  4. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  5. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  6. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  7. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  8. My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...: My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support saying they dont have control of their accounts...
  9. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  10. my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email: I haven't logged into Minecraft for a few months, so I went to log in today, and my account doesn't exist. Well, it does exist (my username and gamertag), but my email, number and password has...