I want to change a single letter of my gamertag.

Discus and support I want to change a single letter of my gamertag. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically a while ago I changed my gamertag to Lolb0tomy because apparently Lolbotomy was inappropriate. I just tried making a new account and I wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GLENDONSTREETMAN, Dec 13, 2021.

1. I want to change a single letter of my gamertag.

Basically a while ago I changed my gamertag to Lolb0tomy because apparently Lolbotomy was inappropriate. I just tried making a new account and I wanted to see if I could make my name Lolbotomy. I was able. I didn't submit it but I thought it was kind of ridiculous that all of a sudden its decided that the name is not inappropriate. I want to change that 0 to an o and a $10 fee because of Microsoft's mistake is absurd. Is there anything I can do? Because at the time it literally would not let me change the name to the one I wanted to but now suddenly I can.

:)

GLENDONSTREETMAN, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way would be to pay the fee to change your gamertag. There's no way around that.
  3. Skepticality Win User

Gamertag Character limit increase

My original gamertag was 15 letters long, I changed it to something shorter but if I wanted to change it back I wouldn’t be able
  4. louiswalkerjr Win User

2 gamertags

No is my old / gamertag durrr gamsta is the one i don t want and i also can t change my gamertag to the one i want cuz i can only do 12 letters to change my tag
  5. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Can this person please be deleted?

Have you tried doing what I did?

-

I wanted (my gamertag) but found that someone else had already taken it using all letters so I just changed some of the letters to numbers (like they do on car registration/license plates) and I was able to have the gamertag I wanted.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Gamertag change

The system doesn't recognise capitol letters & lower case letters as being different so GAMERTAG would be seen as the same as gamertag.Your only option would be to pay to change your gamertag to something completely different & then pay again to the tag
    you want,with the last letter being lower case.

If you want to have the tag you want in the way you want then you would need to pay twice for a gamertag change i'm afraid.
Thema:

1. I want to change a single letter of my gamertag. - Similar Threads - change single letter

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b