I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...

Discus and support I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is the text for the minimum amount of character required. a5d5b807-4324-4519-bf0c-e42be13a41a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Brinzeabogdan, Dec 24, 2019.

1. I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...

This is the text for the minimum amount of character required.

:)

Brinzeabogdan, Dec 24, 2019
  2. No One IX Win User

I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my paypal balance. How can i do that?

3. NaZoooom Win User

I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my paypal balance. How can i do that?

Hi Brinzeabogdan,

If you have a PayPal balance are you not able to log into Paypal and set that as your primary/preferred payment method? That way when you instruct Xbox to use Paypal, it will use this and not the card you have registered.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Brinzeabogdan,

If you have a PayPal balance are you not able to log into Paypal and set that as your primary/preferred payment method? That way when you instruct Xbox to use Paypal, it will use this and not the card you have registered.
  5. Radicalbruiser Win User

Payment problem

This happened to me. I was buying gamepass becuase it had a great deal. $1 for 3 months. And now it wants me to pay $50 for taxes
  6. AdrianoBeckles Win User

Subscription

Look, I bought a 1 month gamepass ultimate but the time is up. The problem is I don't want the gamepass ultimate but instead I want 3 months live gold would it allow me to buy it or would it just extend the gamepass ultimate subscription by 3 months
Thema:

I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...

1. I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my... - Similar Threads - buy gamepass months

2. I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error: When I try to buy GamePass, I get an error message instructing me to adjust my region to match the one where I bought the subscription. I have made purchases in the past, but I am unable to make...
  3. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  4. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  5. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  6. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  7. Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...: Basically I don't know how to or if I can play bedrock edition on my PC without the gamepass but I have an account that I paid for on my Ipad and my PC doesn't let me open it because it says error...
  8. do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not: so i have the gamepass ultimate right and i just downloaded payday 3 but when i click join a mach or to play it always says that i NEED to buy the gamepass core so i cant play can you help me with...
  9. Keeps asking me to buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps asking me to buy gamepass: cant play multiplayer modes. It keeps taking me to buy the stupid gamepass. Did everything..reinstalled, restarted etc.. 3f317fbc-5e94-49f1-bd7b-aa6923afdbf2
  10. if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?: I wanted to buy persona 5 royal but it left game pass and wanted to know if i could still play my old save data on my pc cb65989d-686a-407e-8bd7-25355db4feae