I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in my Xbox...

Discus and support I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in my Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a doubt, I want to buy a new mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in mouse and keyboard, I already play in mouse and keyboard but I want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antuan Saade Guzmán, Jul 8, 2023.

1. I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in my Xbox...

Hello, I have a doubt, I want to buy a new mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in mouse and keyboard, I already play in mouse and keyboard but I want a new keyboard since mine is too old. I already have a membrane bluetooth USB port keyboard and I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard, wich has also a USB port, but I'm not sure if it is compatible with my Xbox Series S, do someone has this keyboard or knows if it is compatible? Thanks.

:)

Antuan Saade Guzmán, Jul 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in my Xbox...