I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one?

Discus and support I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one? 000d2b87-c463-46bd-b47c-d8b91dfda5ec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by georgediggle, Nov 13, 2020.

1. georgediggle
    georgediggle Guest

:)

georgediggle, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Erm.............................urgh.......................I know this one..........................erm.......................A game shop?

I think places like game shops arte quite common, ive seen a few on the highstreet, try one.

If that doesn't work for you try Amazon.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can purchase disc games from your local or online game retailer.
  4. RealAshoka Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

just to clarify, if i have the physical copy of AC valhalla downloaded on my xbox one, the digital one will be able to download on Series X? assuming that its the same as the One.
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

I have this feeling that physical disks wont be included in on this but I know digital games will be. I just don't see how you would get a free upgrade if you purchased the game from a different retailer like best buy or gamestop. Will you get a coupon
    for a free game or will they send you one? Hopefully we know soon what will happen. AC Valhalla looks amazing.
  6. WrDSunDntShyn99 Win User

Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc

I just download AC Origins through Ubisoft Connect, it's not on the play anywhere either? And my AC Valhalla game is connected to it just like the other AC games. I can also download Odyssey and Origins, just not Valhalla. And i did not pay for them on PC.
Thema:

1. I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one? - Similar Threads - buy physical disc

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  8. If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...: I played Forza Horizon 5 a year ago on game pass. That has long run out. However, I want to play it again on my PC. But, I want to buy a physical copy for the Xbox one X/series X, because it’s far...
  9. Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...: Borderlands 3, Xbox One - Walmart.com 8a04e7a9-f405-4fe7-94e6-00dcdff0b010
  10. If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox...: If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox Series 1 console? 2b631689-0c75-4555-9736-eacb091256bd