I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a...

Discus and support I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy Minecraft and share it with this member. He is another organizer, and he uses a mac. Is it possible for him to get it off the website... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Madhav Balakrishnan Nair, Apr 1, 2023.

1. I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a...

I want to buy Minecraft and share it with this member. He is another organizer, and he uses a mac. Is it possible for him to get it off the website doing this?

I want it like this:

I will buy it on my Windows PC on the Microsoft Store

He will then download it off the website, and it should say that he has Minecraft.

:)

Madhav Balakrishnan Nair, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a Mac and is an organizer. Is this possible?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that setting up a family group does not mean that the game and subscriptions will be shared to their account, it is a feature where you can manage a child account.

The other member may need to purchase the game under his account.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a Mac and is an organizer. Is this possible?

Every version of Minecraft is a separate purchase, so they would need to buy the Mac version
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How can I change an organizer to a member?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Ask the current organizer to transfer their ownership to another member of the family sharing group. They can do this by going to Settings > [their name] > Family Sharing > Family Sharing Settings, and selecting the new member they want to transfer ownership to.

The new organizer will receive a notification that they have been assigned as the new organizer. They'll need to accept the invitation to become the new organizer.

Once the new organizer has accepted the invitation, the previous organizer will become a member of the family sharing group.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Minor is a family organizer and cannot remove him

Hello Mc-Allstar, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Xbox forum and I found a publication, where they mention the steps to follow in this type of case and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account. count and try:

Any host in the family group can remove another member. Minor accounts are prohibited from making this change.

When a member is removed from a family group, they will not be able to use the Xbox service until they are added to another family group.

Hosts who are removed from the family group cannot manage members who are in that group. However, they have full rights to their account and can still share the main console when they log in to it.

How to remove a member from the Xbox family group:

Sign in with the appropriate account on the console.

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Parental controls > Manage family members. If prompted, enter your password or PIN to validate that you are authorized to make changes.

Select the account you want to remove from the family group.

Select Remove <Name> from family. <Name> represents the name of the person you want to remove.

Select Remove from family to confirm that you want to remove the family member.

To remove yourself online:

Sign in to your family's Microsoft account: https://account.microsoft.com/family?ref=xboxsupport

On your behalf, select Leave family.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/remove-family-member

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.</Name></Name>
Thema:

I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a...

1. I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a... - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft share

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One: I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One, and I would like to know if it would work for Xbox Series S. Thanks in advance for any response or help e8ae3351-1409-4c2e-a113-3707ad62c6fb
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  10. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb