I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error

Discus and support I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to buy GamePass, I get an error message instructing me to adjust my region to match the one where I bought the subscription. I have made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cabeza belnap, Jan 6, 2024.

1. I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error

When I try to buy GamePass, I get an error message instructing me to adjust my region to match the one where I bought the subscription. I have made purchases in the past, but I am unable to make any purchases on my XBOX account on the console since I purchased GamePass for PC.

:)

cabeza belnap, Jan 6, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Cabeza, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

To buy again you must change the region, keep in mind that you must wait 3 months to do so from when you created the account or if you have already changed the region you must wait 3 months again. Additionally, if you have a balance in your account after changing regions you will not be able to use it, so it is recommended that if you are going to be in one place for a short period, do not change regions. Instead, it is recommended to create a new account. With the current region. If you decide to continue, follow these steps on your console:

For Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S: Sign in on your Xbox. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Language & location. Select your new country or region. You can change the language if necessary.

For Xbox 360: Sign in and add a new credit card with the new billing address. Go to Settings > System > Console Settings > Regional and Language Settings > Regional Settings. Select the new location. Changing the region on Xbox 360 will affect subscriptions and associated services.

For more details, please visit the link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

Best regards, Khaji
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

i want buy xbox gamepass

Hey LintangSegoro

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with completing a purchase on your account.

Keep in mind that you will need to be able to cover an additional digital tax for your subscription as per your states/countries laws [this also applies to any films or games you purcahse digitally].

As per the terms of use, in order to use the funds on your account, you need to have the sufficient amount required to cover the following months' subscription.

If you don't have that amount, then you need to provide an additional an additional payment instrument to cover that next month. Since you don't get immediately billed, you can

turn off the auto-renew on your subscription
    , to assure you will not be billed.

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
  4. Arda Polatlı Win User

PUR-TransactionNotAllowed ZheR8tCD2E+3Jw+MdkUTkg.133.1.8.5

I have the money needed to buy Xbox gamepass but I get the error and I dont know what do to
  5. Smwutches Win User

I want to BUY a game, not use gamepass!!

If you use the Xbox app to purchase them, it gives the option to buy them.

[​IMG]

(Im not sure which one specifically you're wanting to buy, but that's just an example)
  6. Smwutches Win User

I want to BUY a game, not use gamepass!!

Then the other solution would be to use Steam or somewhere else that sells it for the PC. For some reason the Microsoft store apps redirects to the Xbox app for purchase.
Thema:

1. I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error - Similar Threads - buy GamePass error

2. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  3. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  4. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  5. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  6. Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...: Basically I don't know how to or if I can play bedrock edition on my PC without the gamepass but I have an account that I paid for on my Ipad and my PC doesn't let me open it because it says error...
  7. do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not: so i have the gamepass ultimate right and i just downloaded payday 3 but when i click join a mach or to play it always says that i NEED to buy the gamepass core so i cant play can you help me with...
  8. Keeps asking me to buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps asking me to buy gamepass: cant play multiplayer modes. It keeps taking me to buy the stupid gamepass. Did everything..reinstalled, restarted etc.. 3f317fbc-5e94-49f1-bd7b-aa6923afdbf2
  9. if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?: I wanted to buy persona 5 royal but it left game pass and wanted to know if i could still play my old save data on my pc cb65989d-686a-407e-8bd7-25355db4feae
  10. i am trying to buy the gamepass for pc but there is a error that says The region in which...

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to buy the gamepass for pc but there is a error that says The region in which...: i live in estonia but it isnt letting me change from us so i put a fake adress and now its saying The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. pls help...