I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...

Discus and support I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried over and over to download left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox but it says its downloading to my Xbox 360 but the thing is is that i do not have an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malakai Kejick, Jul 14, 2022.

1. I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...

I have tried over and over to download left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox but it says its downloading to my Xbox 360 but the thing is is that i do not have an Xbox 360 and it says it needs to download it to my Xbox 360 before i can download it to my Xbox so i do not know where it is downloading to.

:)

Malakai Kejick, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Malakai Kejick Win User

I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not have an Xbox 360

I am using the marketplace on Xbox.com and if there is another website for me to use i would like to hear about it!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not have an Xbox 360

Are you trying to start the download progress from there?

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/left-4-dead/bp...

If yes, are you not able to see the game as ready to be installed on your Xbox Series S full library?

If that's not the case, try power cycling your console and re-add your profile

That's going to help to refresh all content and licenses:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

Where are you trying to purchase the game?
    Via the old Xbox 360 marketplace?
    Or using a third party website?

I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. Legends Future Win User

Co-op games

I like to play Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, and any of the Guitar Hero Series
  6. DarthGaah Win User

I can not buy

I'm in the same situation, but i'm trying to buy the Left 4 Dead 2. I did all the things you said but when i try to buy, i receive the message:

Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one.

What can i do?? :S
Thema:

I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...

1. I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not... - Similar Threads - buy download Left

2. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  3. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  4. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  5. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  6. Buy now, download later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy now, download later: My son still believes in Santa and has asked for FC24 for Xmas. It is currently half price for black Friday, so I want to buy it now but is there a way I can buy it and download it later so he...
  7. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...
  8. Trying to download a game that I bought but it's saying to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download a game that I bought but it's saying to buy it again: I have previously downloaded and bought the Witcher 3 wild Hunt. I'm trying to download it and saying I don't own the game. I have to free buy it. What are my options?...
  9. I have purchased and downloaded a game and the launcher asks me to buy it. How can I play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased and downloaded a game and the launcher asks me to buy it. How can I play...: I bought Minecraft java on my PC through the Microsoft store but when I go to launch it it says I need to buy it. If I click "buy" a window pops up saying I already own this game, how can I fix...
  10. download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...: I have game pass ultimate subscription till 26.06.2024, but i cant download game with gold the vale and cant buy any games deals with gold, just for full price. Subscription is active...