I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024

Discus and support I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way I can download all of my Xbox captures I heard Xbox is going to delete Xbox captures older then 30 days in January 2024 I tried the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanBry452, Dec 27, 2023.

1. NathanBry452
    NathanBry452 Guest

Is there a way I can download all of my Xbox captures I heard Xbox is going to delete Xbox captures older then 30 days in January 2024 I tried the Xbox app on Moble but it can only download one clip and not multiple clips

:)

NathanBry452, Dec 27, 2023
  2. NathanBry452 Win User

I don’t want to use one drive I only have 5GB is there a way I can put it on my pc with out logging into the Xbox app and I don’t have a Xbox one console
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is a way to upload them all in bulk to your OneDrive. Depending on how much OneDrive storage you have would depend on how many you upload at the same time.

On the Xbox console, goto captures, then select manage, then the select all option, then select Upload to OneDrive. As I said, though, adjust that if you don't have a lot of OneDrive storage. Once they have uploaded, move them from OneDrive to your PC, and then do the process again for the next batch of clips you want to download.
  4. NathanBry452 Win User

I heard of DVR websites that can bulk download Xbox clips is that allowed?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you don't have an Xbox console (Xbox One/Series X|S) then your only option is to use the app on mobile.
  6. krazy kappa Win User

My game got approved for refund over a week ago but still hasn't been refunded, someone please help

It was approved on January 7th 2024
Thema:

1. I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024 - Similar Threads - bulk download clips

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How to easily Convert bulk PDF to DOC files on Mac with attachments?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to easily Convert bulk PDF to DOC files on Mac with attachments?: If you are looking for the most reliable and easy solution to convert PDF files into DOC on Mac then here I would like to suggest a smart Mac PDF to DOC converter tool. For a risk-free and...
  4. Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share...

in XboX Insiders
    Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share...: Will we ever go back to at least having an option in settings to automatically share captures? The only reason I take them is for some people to see, and I only realised when I went to clear up...
  5. Downloading Xbox Live captures in bulk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Xbox Live captures in bulk?: I want to download over 250 captures and need to do it in bulk, because im not downloading 250 files 1 by 1. The upload to OneDrive option on the xbox one does NOT work and last time i tried that...
  6. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?: I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there. I hope you can help me. I am “virtual photographer” I take a lot of screenshots...
  7. Youth Football Socks Bulk, Wholesale Football Socks Supplier- Yhao

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Youth Football Socks Bulk, Wholesale Football Socks Supplier- Yhao: Dеѕіgnеd wіth high-quality fabric, the sweat-wicking рrореrtіеѕ of these youth football socks can kеер feet drу from thе fіrѕt mіnutе оf the gаmе to the lаѕt, while thе mеdіum-dеnѕіtу cushioning...
  8. Crafting resources for sale in bulk, EU, aldmeri dominion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crafting resources for sale in bulk, EU, aldmeri dominion.: hello ladies and gents, looking to make a long term agreement with trading guild. We have a guild farming resources and will be doing a resource run each evening. looking to set up a trade...
  9. Bulk Send to Club of newly acquired items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bulk Send to Club of newly acquired items: When I run out of contracts I go and buy about 10 of them, and then have to waste time individually pressing green, waiting 5-10 seconds, then press blue, wait 5-10 seconds and repeat. This could...
  10. trial code in bulk orders

in XBoX on Consoles
    trial code in bulk orders: hello, I need information about xbox trial membership, is possible to buy 48h code in bulk/wholesale order? I search everywhere supplier code and they have very high price even for many amount...