I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller

Discus and support I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I want to sell the items mentioned in the question(especially PC games) digitally through my website in India & through Amazon India. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ayush Raj6, May 28, 2024.

1. Ayush Raj6
    Ayush Raj6 Guest

Hi,

I want to sell the items mentioned in the question(especially PC games) digitally through my website in India & through Amazon India. Can you please point me to the right direction as to whom to contact?

Thank you

:)

Ayush Raj6, May 28, 2024
  2. Kcits Win User

Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business

I would beg to differ a little on that. I had a Mojang account, migrated it to Microsoft Games account, everything worked because I currently have a running Realms account and monthly bill that I started before migrating my email to a Microsoft 365 Business account.

I am no longer able to access the Microsoft Games account because my email account is considered a Work account because it is running on Microsoft 365.

Had access prior to Microsoft Games account and all was right in the world.

Migrated my email to Microsoft 365 Business and more and more becomes wrong in the world. I am unable to get into my Games account, I am unable to cancel my Realms monthly billing, and I don't want to get started with the issues I have with Microsoft 365. Because Microsoft's decisions of "This is for work, so personal stuff is a no no" is extremely frustrating.
  3. den67 Win User

Are Used Games bad for the industry?

I always found that strange, GAMESTOP could resell a used game as much as they want. For almost close to original price. And they keep that money And the company like EA, EPIC, Microsoft-Studio ETC,ETc,Etc,etc Dont get nothing. On the back of some game covers
    it used to say not for resell or rental. But if i buy a music-cd like rhianna or eminem or areosmith and make a copy of it. or send it to some friends for free. It is against the law. I am not asking for any money. The CD is mine

Go figure. But then again i am not a big money grubbing company, With very good lawyers and friends in the right places
  4. Default_570 Win User

Re-sale games on Xbox store.

PC games used to be resellable but that went out the window, now console disks are all that are left

digital games are not tradable at all, things have gone right downhill
  5. Dark destiny Win User

Xbox One - optional DRM download?

by downloading you can't resell the game, and it is bound to you (like steam is now), by getting a disc based game, you need the disc to play that game and you can resell it etc.
  6. dudeskis01 Win User

Digital Game Resale possibility

reselling digital games would *** me off. the whole goal is for digital games to become cheaper then physical games, like they are on steam.
Thema:

1. I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller - Similar Threads - become Microsoft games

2. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  3. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  4. What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?

in XBoX on Windows
    What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?: I have lost all faith in Microsoft, So my first issue (I have to accept half of the blame here) but I was an avid Xbox gamer, and of course had an active subscription back in the day. Stopped...
  5. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  6. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  7. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  8. How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA )

in XBoX on Windows
    How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA ): Hello Microsoft community, I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in learning more about the specific job title for engineers responsible for certifying the quality of games on...
  9. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner: Please help me to become marketplace creater partner e8889b40-7acb-480d-9b5a-8b3403da4342
  10. Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?: Does anyone know how to apply for Microsoft enforcement squad? I'd love to apply but idk if I can I'm disabled and on social security income plus im an ambassador already...