I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz.

Discus and support I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz. I have an I-O DATA LCD-MF271CGBR display that has a 1440p panel, but the 1440p60Hz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chip_555, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Chip_555
    Chip_555 Guest

I have an I-O DATA LCD-MF271CGBR display that has a 1440p panel, but the 1440p60Hz input is automatically set to 1080p at the upper limit of EDID parameters when input from HDMI with official support for Displayport1.1 or DL-DVI only. 60 Hz mode is displayed
    as the upper limit and it is not displayed beautifully.

However, I have confirmed that it is possible to output at 1440p 55Hz and 1440p 50Hz on a PC by setting the custom resolution of Radeon.
    However, 1440p 60Hz is intentionally limited and "Out Of Range" is displayed on the screen, which is not practical.

As a reference, as an example of RADEON's setting screen, there is a function to specify the resolution and refresh rate of the display, and the timing of CVT and GTF, etc. by detailed display timing or presets.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-032
    https://www.iodata.jp/product/lcd/wide/lcd-mf271cgbr/spec.htm

:)

Chip_555, Nov 10, 2020
  2. WillTuplin Win User

Xbox Series X - No 120HZ option on any resolution.

Are you able to set the Xbox resolution to 1440p?
    Hi,

Yes, I am able to set the resolution to 1440p, but doing so reduces the refresh rate to 60hz.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Series X - No 120HZ option on any resolution.

Are you able to set the Xbox resolution to 1440p?
  4. Au218 Win User

: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP!

Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience for my money that I can. Another quick question here. If I enable Ipv6 from my ISP will that give me increased bandwidth to possibly play at 120hz refresh rate with 1440p resolution?
    I am currently only able to achieve 120hz @ 1080p. When I had my computer hooked up to the monitor I could add custom resolutions, but it was stating 120hz @ 1440p is currently outside my bandwidth range. If its possible to get 120hz @ 1440p using Ipv6 it's
    something I want to look into.

Appreciate your help.
  5. VanessaFortino Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

I was somehow able to fix the lag by setting my refresh rate to 120hz (vs 60) and keeping my display resolution at 1440p and the capture resolution at 1080p. Not sure how but my clips have been perfect since!!
  6. Rostom L Win User

What games on xbox one support 120hz?

Hi there!

The Xbox One S does support 120hz at 1080p to 1440p resolution. If you set your console in 4K, you won't be able to use 120hz refresh rate. You can check the game's details via the Microsoft/Xbox Store if it supports 120fps or not. If it supports it, you should be able to use 120hz but your resolution should be set in 1080p or 1440p.

Learn more about that here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....

Best regards,
Thema:

1. I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz. - Similar Threads - able set custom

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  4. My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...

in XBoX on Windows
    My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...: I am not able to record 4k gameplay resolution, My tv Supports 4k display resolution I enabled in tv and display settings section. However there is no option for 4k recording in preferences...
  5. I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...: I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set as his home Xbox on his Xbox. 293ced9a-7138-4667-ba5b-a4b9b0e3fabe
  6. New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it: Hi all. I recently bought an Xbox x and so far it’s took 3 days of updating and in upto 82% it’s hard wired and my internet is really good sky superfast 6bc3853f-8423-4eb0-8cb7-2b3cbc9e4705
  7. Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...
  8. When will we be able to set screen times to the entire Xbox, not just the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will we be able to set screen times to the entire Xbox, not just the account?: I have seen some threads from 2018 but this is still relevant. What is the point of setting screen times if my kid can just keep watching Netflix or Disney after his account gets logged out. Hes 9...
  9. Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer.: Ive turned on all of the settings to allow but nothing helps. I have no errors with nat or anything at all but still none of it works. and it is really annoying. I turned on the settings on the...
  10. How do I set my profile to being able to sign in offline?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set my profile to being able to sign in offline?: I’m wanting to use my Xbox in my truck as I am not always around internet sources I want to use my save data and continue campaigns on my games. I know you used to be able to do it but I was...