I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

Discus and support I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Emiliano Sc, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Emiliano Sc
    Emiliano Sc Guest

I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that

:)

Emiliano Sc, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me achievements?

It's basically a screensaver. I don't believe you can turn that feature completely off, but there may be a setting to delay it.
  3. Ansgar Odinson Win User

Halo 4, not Bungie's Halo (SPOILER WARNING)

I just wanted to add that I realy dont get this new modern trend in games and movies. Everything has to be grittier, darker. The first words from the director of the Thor movie durring an interview was "I want to humanise Thor, make him a bit grittier".
    I feel like there is some board room somewhere just sitting around asking "what franchise can we continue or remake grittier and darker?". Gets kinda worne out for me. Audiences must eat this up because it is soooooo popular. I like some dark gritty things
    but I dont need everything that started out lighthearted and fantastical made grittier and darker.
  4. Pro RazE Win User

How i can download GAME ROOM?

DarkMoofey, i click it but it is asking for Billing...

But its showing FREE!

GUYS I DONT WANNA BUY, I WANT TO DOWNLOAD!

AND I WANNA DOWNLOAD IN MY PC!!!

It is showing its FREE then why it is asking for billing???

:(
  5. SHADY 1975 Win User

How can I play bf4 w/ people in my friends list? (XBOX ONE)

when one of my friends goes into a server it will come up and ask me if i want to join so i dont know why you guys are not getting the option
  6. SKY Penetration Win User

Looking to recruit members into Elite Clan...Ghost Tigers!

just asking i do want to join the clan but i dont get how to join on elite. it doesnt show me where to go 2 join a clan, i want to join but i dont know how
Thema:

1. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me... - Similar Threads - ask why dont

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  4. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  5. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  6. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  7. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  8. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  9. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  10. Why is my Xbox suddenly asking me to link my twitch account over and over?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my Xbox suddenly asking me to link my twitch account over and over?: So I’ve been streaming forza motorsports for the last 2 weeks and all of a sudden my Xbox will no longer let me stream. When I start live stream it gives me a QR code and ask me to link so I do,...