I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

Discus and support I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; N7 I cant wait to try MGS dude but I am holding out until the main game is released so I don't have that empty feeling when I run through the currently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)


    N7 I cant wait to try MGS dude but I am holding out until the main game is released so I don't have that empty feeling when I run through the currently released title lol. Sad I know but I heard its quite small and I hate feeling left wanting more. Does
    look incredible though.

    Redeye, the lady has thief and it looks good. A little glitchy in places but on the over all it looks good. Not sure I will pick it up after seeing her play it through though.

    kingvas, lmao! I was sat shooting chickens with fire arrows too when on that level that has a side challenge called "egg poacher" or something alike. Then I found the nests -_-
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    N7 I cant wait to try MGS dude but I am holding out until the main game is released so I don't have that empty feeling when I run through the currently released title lol. Sad I know but I heard its quite small and I hate feeling left wanting more. Does
    look incredible though.

    Redeye, the lady has thief and it looks good. A little glitchy in places but on the over all it looks good. Not sure I will pick it up after seeing her play it through though.

    kingvas, lmao! I was sat shooting chickens with fire arrows too when on that level that has a side challenge called "egg poacher" or something alike. Then I found the nests -_-
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    You aint wrong but I tell you, the explosive ammo is really useful! :D I learned that last night. I didn't know I had it equipped and lets just say, the deer flew. lol. Enjoying this game so much even post completion. I'm just going after 100% now.
  4. NYJets12 Win User

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    More money than you know what to do with? can I have a few hundred to get a PS4.

    and i'll wait for both games when they are free for XB1 games for gold
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    Some of these replies in this thread are
    buggin' me. :p
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    Oh I remember the bugs :D

    To be fair though, bugs back then (in the right game) made it more challenging. Unless that was just me lol
Thema:

I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

Loading...
  1. I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) - Similar Threads - apologize Open thread

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  7. Apology to the Enforcement team

    in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  8. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

    in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  9. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal: Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because I couldn't watch the defuser in my seige...
  10. This is an apology for my actions

    in XBoX Accessibility
    This is an apology for my actions: Hey Microsoft I know I’m guilty of saying rude things to someone on xbox chat but this guy was rude and repetitively said L and haha because he reported me to get me banned but the thing is he...