I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

Discus and support I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Oh I remember the bugs :D To be fair though, bugs back then (in the right game) made it more challenging. Unless that was just me lol Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)


    Oh I remember the bugs I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) :D

    To be fair though, bugs back then (in the right game) made it more challenging. Unless that was just me lol
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 11, 2014
    #16
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Challenging but a lot of frustrations,too....Some jumps were incredibly difficult because of bugs.

    I remember a magazine they listed 50 bugs in Tomb Raider 3.The good old days,without patches.... I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) ;)
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 11, 2014
    #17
  3. Lmao! That's an insane amount of bugs. I can only recall playing the first one and Chronicles with a few of the more recent outings (pre-reboot). They had a lot of bugs too but thankfully I didn't run into that many of them unless it was a falling through
    a wall or getting killed by invisible drops :/
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 11, 2014
    #18
  4. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    I like the cool bug. In older games. Not bug like in BF4. But funny bugs.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Apr 11, 2014
    #19
  5. Some of these replies in this thread are
    buggin' me. I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) :p
     
    Goth Vampirella, Apr 11, 2014
    #20
  6. You can only hope when creating a thread that it goes the direction you foresee.
     
    Listed mia 510, Apr 11, 2014
    #21
  7. Lol Goth! I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) :D

    One thing I will say in discredit to the rebooted Tomb Raider (which is mostly down to my aim) is the deers! Why cant they run in a straight line so its easier for me to shoot them. I wont even get started on the rats! lol
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 12, 2014
    #22
  8. NYJets12
    NYJets12 Guest

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    More money than you know what to do with? can I have a few hundred to get a PS4.

    and i'll wait for both games when they are free for XB1 games for gold
     
    NYJets12, Apr 12, 2014
    #23
  9. The point is that the last good TR was on the Dreamcast and PS1, that was a long time ago.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 13, 2014
    #24
  10. You're forgiven, but the devs aren't for being yet another one who thought a tacked on multiplayer was necessary, this game stands so easily on its own with the single player I have no idea why they felt the need and that is the only thing stopping me from
    buying it a second time.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Apr 13, 2014
    #25
  11. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    @Cloud..... any small animal is a hard target.... grr!!!!!
     
    kingvas78, Apr 13, 2014
    #26
  12. You aint wrong but I tell you, the explosive ammo is really useful! I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) :D I learned that last night. I didn't know I had it equipped and lets just say, the deer flew. lol. Enjoying this game so much even post completion. I'm just going after 100% now.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 14, 2014
    #27
  13. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    i played TR on 360 and xbox one and loved it on both, thief on the other hand i hated i got bored the AI was rubbish aswell.and FATAL you dont know what u r missing on mgs ground zero its good fun and graphics r brill
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 14, 2014
    #28
  14. Actually, I liked thief as well. Didn't play the xb1 version but i'll guess it's the same game
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 14, 2014
    #29
  15. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    LOL..... flaming arrows.... got me my chickens in TR..... a great game!
     
    kingvas78, Apr 14, 2014
    #30
Thema:

I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

Loading...
  1. I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!) - Similar Threads - apologize Open thread

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  7. Apology to the Enforcement team

    in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  8. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

    in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  9. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal: Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because I couldn't watch the defuser in my seige...
  10. This is an apology for my actions

    in XBoX Accessibility
    This is an apology for my actions: Hey Microsoft I know I’m guilty of saying rude things to someone on xbox chat but this guy was rude and repetitively said L and haha because he reported me to get me banned but the thing is he...