i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...

Discus and support i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the email or password for my 360 account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abzan Sentinal, Sep 20, 2017.

1. i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...

i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the email or password for my 360 account

:)

Abzan Sentinal, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Issue dlc

hey so on my xbox 360 i have two accounts. I ttansferred one account to the xbox 1 and the old one stayed on the xbox 360. I had all the dlc for Bo2 on the old account and i want to know if i can transfer all the dlc to my bew account on the xbox 1. I know
    i can use the dlc for the new accoumt on the 360 because its the same hard drive but i want to transfer it all onto my new account.

Rycw-[xboxvenue], Sep 20, 2017
  3. TRu3xNOVA V2
    TRu3xNOVA V2 Guest
    Adding my gamertag to my new xbox one`

I want to add my account to my new xbox one s but i dont remember the email adress and info on it. i still have my 360 that has the account on it. Can i use that to get my account on to my one? The only way to add an account that I saw is with your account's
    email. Is there a way I can use my gamertag to connect?

TRu3xNOVA V2, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...

Digital content is tied to the account the purchased it & can not be transferred between accounts.

If you still want to try & recover your old account then follow the steps
    here

Daft Badger, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the info

Digital content is tied to the account the purchased it & can not be transferred between accounts.

If you still want to try & recover your old account then follow the steps
    here
  6. Earthboy42 Win User

Xbox DLC on other accounts

I do have my account but I have gold on my new one and they both have dlc. I dont want to have to pay for gold on both I am trying to see if there is a way to get the dlc that I want from my old account on or available to my new account. I have one downloaded
    game and the dlc for that game I would not like to loose the money on that content. Is Xbox able to transfer or but the credit on my new account? I am more then happy to delete the other account after the fact.
  7. AhmedgMt Win User

BANNED CONSOLE

i dont want to connect xbox live i just want to add new account on my banned console xbox one
  8. TitaniaEB Win User

I can't enable the Fortnite Epic friends list because my age is set wrong.

If I unlink my old Xbox account from Fortnite and link my new account, will all my skins still be there?
    I have the same question. We are running into issues with crossplay and are trying a work around... We do not want to lose the skins and other content by linking a new account. Does anyone know if content is lost once you unlink an account and add a new one?
  9. voteDC Win User

Old Account to New Account question

[quote user="o VolTix"]

I have an old account that has DLC that I want to keep, but want to make a new account. On the same Xbox.

So I was wondering if I can get my DLC purchases on my new account, without spending anymore money

[/quote]DLC is licensed to two things. The gamertag which bought it and the console it was first downloaded to.

So if that second, or console license, is in place you'll be able to use the DLC with your new account. The big exception to this is Avatar items.

You'll need to keep the old account though if you ever wish to download it again.

In short, you'll be able to use the DLC with your new account but it will still "belong" to your old one.
Thema:

1. i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ... - Similar Threads - add dlc old

2. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5
  3. Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it: Call of the wild the Hunter. New DLC add-on power pack where can I find it so I can purchase it a1b2e6f3-85ad-47b6-95fd-89f8fd70ecfe
  4. Add On DLC Installed, Missing In Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add On DLC Installed, Missing In Game: Our household has purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Deluxe DLC. On the home Xbox I can go to Destiny 2 > Manage Game and install the new DLC. The DLC successfully installs. When Destiny 2 is...
  5. Black ops 2 not showing all DLC in game add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 not showing all DLC in game add-ons: Hello I have recently purchased the season pass for call of duty - black ops 2. Currently, through the game and add ons page, I have been able to install 2 of the 4 DLC map packs. The other 2...
  6. Purchased dlc doesn’t show up in manage game and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased dlc doesn’t show up in manage game and add on: 3 years ago I got dlc for jump force then the other day i downloaded jump force then went to download the dlc but dlc wasn’t there so I did the troubleshoot guide and it didn’t work then I used...
  7. Purchased DLC on Xbox Series via the 360 Marketplace. Did not add the DLC to my account but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC on Xbox Series via the 360 Marketplace. Did not add the DLC to my account but...: Hi, I was buying a costume pack for Ninja Gaiden II through the 360 Marketplace instead of the Microsoft Store on Xbox Series. I was still billed without given my DLC code. I had to buy it again...
  8. xcom 2 , dlc and add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xcom 2 , dlc and add ons: Why are all the add ons and dlc i bought for xcom 2 are no where to be found? I can see them in my purchase history. 24818d3e-620d-477f-9a73-014f733d548c
  9. Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?: As the title suggest. I have made multiple purchase over the years on my xbox, from games to DLC. I'm just curious if it is possible to download it onto or add it to my PC. I have all the login...
  10. DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).: Hi I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I cant get it to actually show up in-game. (its...