I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

Discus and support I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChesticusMax, Dec 20, 2022.

1. ChesticusMax
    ChesticusMax Guest

I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password, but I still do know the gamer tag of it, and this was a year ago and I still want my account back and I was wondering do you guys have any information for my account? like the email and password?

GHOST45max <--- old one

:)

ChesticusMax, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but I know the gamertag of the account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello ChesticusMax, ince you don't remember the email from the account that owns your Game Pass, you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

a. Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  3. theaamirite Win User

Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

also forgot to add: i also forgot my email password so it is not possible to reset my old microsoft password
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

I forgot my email address and password

Hey there, so you didn't keep the old HDD from the broken Xbox? If you did there might be a way to get your profile back without having to know the email and password using the transfer cable as it moves all data from one hard drive to another including
    profiles.

-

If not you can try some of the suggestions at think link:
    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

-

Your last option would be to try and chat to Xbox support and see if you can prove you own the gamertag through your billing information. I'm not sure how successful you'll be though:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. WattyNuela Win User

I forgot email and password for my old account.

Hello Bob, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your account. When we lost access to our accounts, we can try to recover it following all the recommendations available in this related article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  6. EllaDorsey Weld Win User

The other day, April 6th, My account name/email was changed Do I still have my purchases?

I have attempted to log into Minecraft and Xbox with the old login information and the updated account information and I continue to receive the "Invalid email address or password. Forgot
    your password?
    " message. What should I do?
Thema:

1. I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but... - Similar Threads - add old account

2. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  3. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  4. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  5. I want to add my old xbox account to new microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old xbox account to new microsoft account.: I want to take my Xbox account that is currently linked to an old email, and put it on a new Microsoft account. Deleting the old Microsoft or Xbox account is not an option. I want to take my old...
  6. Can’t add old account to new Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add old account to new Xbox: I go to log in and it asked for me to verify my email and when i do it say data cant be found 21e22970-5a5c-4157-81f0-0151640a03c9
  7. How to add my old xbox 360 gamertag account to my current windows 10 account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to add my old xbox 360 gamertag account to my current windows 10 account: I'm trying to add my old Xbox 360 account to my windows 10 account to play games on PC, they are on 2 separate emails, I've tried adding the email as an alias but my 360 profile doesn't show up...
  8. Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.: I clearly set my birthday to August 18th, 1975. However, when I try to add a custom profile picture, it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts". I think this is a glitch......
  9. i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...: i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the email or password for my 360 account 9ed54d56-d54c-4158-872d-24af3558081e
  10. Add old profile in a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add old profile in a new account: I haven't play in my XBOX 360 recently, in this period I created na new account in Microsoft system. I have an old profile in my XBOX, but I can't no longer manager this in my new account. How...