I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One...

Discus and support I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my g/f just created her Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360 (so she could save her achievements) and now we are trying to add her new Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Icarusael, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Icarusael
    Icarusael Guest

Hi, my g/f just created her Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360 (so she could save her achievements) and now we are trying to add her new Xbox Live account to my Xbox One but it requires to verify the e-mail adress. The problem is that we created her Xbox Live
    account using her gmail (which is related to her hotmail) and when we click the verify button, it ask to log-in on her hotmail, but she doesn't remember hotmail password... (she is connected to her hotmail because hey laptop remember the connection, but if
    she log off, she won't be able to log-in xD) so... we don't know what to do? We tried sending the password to the gmail like they told us to do, but she's not receiving the information. Help please I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One... :(

:)

Icarusael, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Can i have two Xbox One console with the same account?

Hi friends!

I need to buy a second Xbox One console and i have some questions:

• Can i use the same Xbox Live account? My Saved Games are sync?
    • Can i use my Xbox Live Gold account on this second console?

I have only one Xbox Live account and i want to use, alternatively, on both console.

Renato Brunetti, Nov 13, 2014
  3. AhmedgMt
    AhmedgMt Guest
    BANNED CONSOLE

i dont want to connect xbox live i just want to add new account on my banned console xbox one

AhmedgMt, Nov 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Nov 13, 2014
  5. Icarusael
    Icarusael Guest
    Yes but the problem is I don't need to recover my Xbox Live password, I need to verify it, and to do that, I need to log in on hotmail because the gmail account is linked to it -_- and they don't have the same password... We are logged on the hotmail account
    but that is because the computer saved the password... if we log off, we will never be able to log back in... and when we want to recover the password by sending a verification e-mail to the gmail account, we never receive it.

Icarusael, Nov 14, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Unfortunately there's nothing that anyone here can do to help. This is something that you will need to work out with both gmail and hotmail.

Have you tried creating a new hotmail address and changing the email associated with her account?

Other than what I have suggested above, this is the only other thing I can think of that may help.

onyxishere, Nov 14, 2014
  7. Icarusael
    Icarusael Guest
    We finally managed to find the password, but Microsoft is so bad that when we verify the e-mail, it says that this isn't the right e-mail adress. What can I do? The problem is coming from Microsoft because it is the only thing they are able to do, problem.
    They even code error in Windows because they already know it doesn't work well.

Icarusael, Nov 14, 2014
  8. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You could try having the verification code sent to your cell phone. Other than that you would need to deal with phone support for this.

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  9. onyxishere Win User

You could try having the verification code sent to your cell phone. Other than that you would need to deal with phone support for this.
  10. Icarusael Win User

We finally managed to find the password, but Microsoft is so bad that when we verify the e-mail, it says that this isn't the right e-mail adress. What can I do? The problem is coming from Microsoft because it is the only thing they are able to do, problem.
    They even code error in Windows because they already know it doesn't work well.
  11. Icarusael Win User

Yes but the problem is I don't need to recover my Xbox Live password, I need to verify it, and to do that, I need to log in on hotmail because the gmail account is linked to it -_- and they don't have the same password... We are logged on the hotmail account
    but that is because the computer saved the password... if we log off, we will never be able to log back in... and when we want to recover the password by sending a verification e-mail to the gmail account, we never receive it.
  12. onyxishere Win User

Unfortunately there's nothing that anyone here can do to help. This is something that you will need to work out with both gmail and hotmail.

Have you tried creating a new hotmail address and changing the email associated with her account?

Other than what I have suggested above, this is the only other thing I can think of that may help.
  13. onyxishere Win User

Thema:

1. I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One... - Similar Threads - add second Live

2. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  3. How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?: I just bought a second-hand Xbox One S off of somebody and they have an access key on it (which I don’t know and they won’t reply to me) is there any possible way to gain access to the Xbox so I...
  4. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  5. Xbox add-ons a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox add-ons a second time?: With games such as World of warships legends. Can the same add-on be gifted again to receive the in game rewards such as Doubloons? 584627fd-1b41-4333-8d0f-d76c3a1f3b27
  6. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  7. how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud, only one detected ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud, only one detected ?: how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud ? 7945e48c-5e64-4dc4-a3e2-da52e138daaf
  8. Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...: Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball, I want to play against my son offline c1daaa6b-9079-401f-a63e-b25e5e4a2ea5
  9. Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?: I cannot add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud? b7f3649c-5889-402c-a321-09be76536172
  10. How to add second account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add second account: I have two accounts under one email and can not add both to new xbox console. Was fine on last one, won't work on new one 9e29a9be-2401-4f13-b476-21e540ba6225