I want this stupid bingo game to go away! Iv'e uninstalled it but it keeps loading every time

Discus and support I want this stupid bingo game to go away! Iv'e uninstalled it but it keeps loading every time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why does this stupid bingo game keep loading even though I've gone into programs & uninstalled it? yes I have already restarted computer, it just loads... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrintUnicorn365, Dec 18, 2016.

1. I want this stupid bingo game to go away! Iv'e uninstalled it but it keeps loading every time

why does this stupid bingo game keep loading even though I've gone into programs & uninstalled it? yes I have already restarted computer, it just loads bingo every time I want to play one of the solitaire games. DRIVNG ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

PrintUnicorn365, Dec 18, 2016
  2. IrishChris69
    IrishChris69 Guest
    My other XBL account has been perm banned.. I want to know why

This is *** stupid Iv'e done nothing wrong, sure they can say iv'e done one of the following of 'Inappropriate gameplay, cheating, and/or system abuse' but I actually want to see which one I violated because as far as I know iv'e never done any of them.
    And I'ts not like Iv'e played many times to make me think harder as Iv'e only played MW2 recently.

IrishChris69, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Help

every time I try and go into support chat it will not allow me to go on it keeps loading back to the same screen

NEONZDEVILSTV, Dec 18, 2016
  4. IrishChris69 Win User

My other XBL account has been perm banned.. I want to know why

This is *** stupid Iv'e done nothing wrong, sure they can say iv'e done one of the following of 'Inappropriate gameplay, cheating, and/or system abuse' but I actually want to see which one I violated because as far as I know iv'e never done any of them.
    And I'ts not like Iv'e played many times to make me think harder as Iv'e only played MW2 recently.
  5. Wilfy50 Win User

Wasteland 3 crash to desktop on startup

I have a similar problem and is incredibly frustrating.

I have installed the game via Game Pass. It loaded, no problems. Play it for X amount of time, then save and close. I can load it fine again straight away if I want to.

However, as soon as I turn off the PC (not sure if just closing the Xbox App has the same effect), for the evening, and try to load the game the next day, the game just sticks on the initial splash screen. It is completely stuck, I cannot close it, and
    the only option is a PC restart.

The only method i have found to make the game load again, is an uninstall/reinstall. It continues with the previous app data, i.e. my save game.

I cant keep reinstalling a 30gb game every time i want to play it.
  6. FPSProfessor Win User

Disc unreadable on First gen Xbox 360

I'm having the exact same problem. Have to go through the whole stupid dance every time I want to play the game. Eject, turn off console, reload, half the time it doesn't work. Rinse, repeat ad nauseum before the one time it loads. That on top of the
    "corrupted DLC" issue I also get makes just booting the game up a miracle. EVERY time.
  7. GAMING LORD 01 Win User

Xbox signs me out when i go to home or play a game when theres no update?

no i can connect straight away but every time i load a game or the dashboard it disconects
  8. Jessie M Win User

No daily free coins or tickets

I just found that they have made an Absolute Bingo. I wonder if they are ignoring us to make the old Bingo go away. I played the new bingo game and do not like it as much as the old one.
Thema:

I want this stupid bingo game to go away! Iv'e uninstalled it but it keeps loading every time

1. I want this stupid bingo game to go away! Iv'e uninstalled it but it keeps loading every time - Similar Threads - stupid bingo game

2. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity: I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for...
  5. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  6. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  7. Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...: Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my console on anymore?! d1a379cc-9345-40ed-8bcb-3fd838b855ce
  8. Stupid suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid suspension: I was suspended for changing my profile picture to one of my favourite athletes. The athlete is an MMA fighter. I think it is extremely stupid how I’ve been suspended for absolutely no reason...
  9. I stupidly set up a wrong account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I stupidly set up a wrong account!: My main account with Microsoft is an old unused account that was created incorrectly, my TRUE account is set up as a 'friend' of this one, but it's my true account with all my gaming achievements...
  10. Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?: So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because it's the only thing that works right with...