I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

Discus and support I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyShannon2, Jul 8, 2020.

1. AndyShannon2
    AndyShannon2 Guest

Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a way for me to put his Xbox One in principal or they simply
    deleted this cool functionality for no reason?

:)

AndyShannon2, Jul 8, 2020
  2. AndyShannon2 Win User

Thanks bro for your reply and your time i appreciate that! So how do i activate this feature cause me and my friend we are in the same apartment and we really want to link our subscription and our games on our Xbox One (Sorry for my english, i'm french)
    but thanks again for your time!
  3. Daft Badger Win User

The home feature is still there but it is meant to be used by households with more than one console,not for sharing with your friends,which could get you into trouble.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Here are directions right from this website

https://support.xbox.com/search?phrase=home%20console

How do I designate a home Xbox?

The first time you sign in to an Xbox One and save your password, that console becomes your home Xbox. Your home Xbox lets you share games and content with other people who sign in to it with their profile. To designate an Xbox
    One console as your home Xbox:

1. Press the Xbox button
       to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system >
      Settings
      > General > Personalization, and then select
      My home Xbox.
    3. Do either of the following:
      • Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
      • Select Remove this as my home Xbox to remove the designation.

When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device licenses will no longer be available on your previous home Xbox.

You can change your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period. If you reach your limit for the year, we’ll show you the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support can’t offer additional switches. If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

Sign in account that Purchased the game or installed the app

put your friend's account as principal to recover the licenses
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

Are gamers being less social than they already are?

I kinda just put down the mic...None of my friends play anymore and it's hard to find a good group to play with.
Thema:

1. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore - Similar Threads - put friend principal

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox: Would This Work Because There is no way to gift the friend my game 9018faad-d7ee-42f0-9f0c-b058ae2fdaa8
  6. Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...: Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked list can you please help c3a1be99-4b1f-4cf7-b841-63e0bcec8758
  7. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  8. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  9. My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned: hello I got in trouble because my dumb friend put a inappropriate picture as my profile and someone reported it and all I am asking is for you guys to not keep me banned please because I didn’t...
  10. MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.: A while back i gave my friend one of my accounts so he can play the games. But then he set our account home on his Xbox. I really need help taking it off and is there a way i can set home without...